Sign in to follow this  
BPUGINATOR

A Final Farewell to the PS3 Community, And a welcome to the PC Community.

Some of you may not know me or like me but If you did I used to make Guides and helpful tutorials on the PS3 version of DD. I've officially given away all of my Event's and deleted every character now on PS3, I'd like to thank BewfyBoy, Anjmorin2011, and my other fellow defenders I used to run with and also Hitmonchan and Classic22 for the support when I did videos on PS3 aswell as the amazing Super Events Team. On PC tho I'm starting fresh and new and have a lot of good Idea's to help all of you out and such on PS3 and now to the PC Community. I now am officially working for Machinima now also and I'm going to be submitting some videos to Machinima Realm and hopefully opening this game back up a very big amount to the YouTube Community. Last thing, I will be playing on OPEN on PC due to my brother going Into Ranked and using "Cheat Engine" but I will be running legit and I'll be uploading a video within the next few hours explaining everything. If you would like to check out some of my stuff my channel is in my Sig or below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RecordingMyGameplay

sounds kool glad your comming with PC but you'll want to come back from time to time you'll miss the good old days

Yep, I'll do my usual Ramparts insane :(.. PC is amazingly fun tho :)

still waiting on that borderlands 2 footage we did together...

i'm kind of a big deal.

Hammerlock DLC :) And my PC broke, I lost all my videos I did. I got an Alienware X51 now and ya we've got to do some of the new DLC.