Sign in to follow this  
Ryan1745

Any thoughts on the Mega Chickens returning in Easter?

I haven't managed to find any info on this anywhere but it is something that has been on my mind for a month or so, and I was wondering if anyone had heard any news.

Does anyone know if eggs will be obtainable in Easter again and if they will be able to award Mega Chickens again?

I hadn't even thought about that, but the time is approaching. Nobody expected Trendy to come back with a second year of Holiday-themed goodies, so a second Easter is definitely possible.

Perhaps a Giga Chicken, an ultimate(or Ult+. Or Ult++.) version? :D

Let's hope it's something different, if not nothing as the current Mega Chickens in game are going to crash in price.

I'm currently not accepting any in trades in case that happens.

Was this a bad thing to mention to the public? :p

Let's hope it's something different, if not nothing as the current Mega Chickens in game are going to crash in price.

Not really. Bringing back the dropping of Mega-spawning humongous eggs would do that. But separate, new type of chicken would be a new rare, not a replacement for the megas.

I hope they do something with it because i have no where near enough to buy any rares and I've never been able to take part in an event :(

I hope they do something with it because i have no where near enough to buy any rares and I've never been able to take part in an event :(

Why dont you try???
its not like you need good stats we had someone come in with 250 attack damage on there squire
its about effort not tower stats

Not really. Bringing back the dropping of Mega-spawning humongous eggs would do that. But separate, new type of chicken would be a new rare, not a replacement for the megas.

i would imagine if they made a new chicken better then the mega, it would replace it just like kobbold did with the rock.
but im new to pc and dont have a clue so..

i would imagine if they made a new chicken better then the mega, it would replace it just like kobbold did with the rock.
but im new to pc and dont have a clue so..

I'm not sure about that. The Mega Chicken is currently being used in game for currency purposes so having one with better stats etc would most likely not change the pricing of the Mega Chicken itself.

This is just my opinion though; don't take my word for it

I'm currently not accepting any in trades in case that happens.

Was this a bad thing to mention to the public? :p

I thought of this last summer. :D It is the reason why I refused to pay so much for megas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can probably count the number of patches we have to left to see on one hand. Somehow, I doubt we will see the return of humo eggs. I bet by the time April rolls around the new game will be close to coming out.