Silent night needed for Ultimate defender?

No, achievements released after ult defender are not required. You've glitched, I'm afraid. D:

Sadly I think I have the same problem. Unless you need the crystal portal on nm for the ult defender. I have everything else, and was wondering why I hadn't got my trophy :(! Kinda sux if it is just glitched

i've found the problem(i think), i have achievements for war of the djinn but i didnt done this map.

some people have had Ult Defender delayed on completion, I have seen it before, but I don't know if Trendy fixed it specifically for that person or not though ><

I don't know if this is even right at all, so don't take this to be true:
it IS possible that you may need to complete CD again to trigger the achievement, for most people I know of that have Ult Def (or are one achievement off) CD was the last map they needed, for the rest I think it was RTS, which is what it looks like for you, it's possible that the game has lost track of one of your achievement completions

actually come to think of it, can you scroll through the list of "Accomplishments" in game and see if you're missing any of them?

some people have had Ult Defender delayed on completion, I have seen it before, but I don't know if Trendy fixed it specifically for that person or not though ><

I don't know if this is even right at all, so don't take this to be true:
it IS possible that you may need to complete CD again to trigger the achievement, for most people I know of that have Ult Def (or are one achievement off) CD was the last map they needed, for the rest I think it was RTS, which is what it looks like for you, it's possible that the game has lost track of one of your achievement completions

actually come to think of it, can you scroll through the list of "Accomplishments" in game and see if you're missing any of them?

thanks you, i miss portail defense in Accomplishments tab, well thanks you, problem fixed.