Sign in to follow this  
MicroMe

Windowed Mode?

Well a while ago i must have set Dungeon Defenders to windowed mode but now i can't remember how to switch back :( and unfortunately a controller simulator i'm trying requires you to be in full screen mode :( so if anyone could kindly tell be how to switch back to full screen, it would be greatly appreciated :D

When launching the game from steam, hit configure game instead of start game. Then go to video and hit full screen. Think you can do this in game as well under the pause/options/video section

^
|
|
|

Yep what they said. BTW I use the same emulator, and you can go to windowed mode after you bring in at least 1 more toon while in full screen. You can remove the 2nd toon if you want any time and will be able to bring them back in after that. The only time you need to reset to full screen is after you restart the game. I usually just open configure before game loads and restore defaults quick. Then once I'm in game I go back to windowed mode. I find I can't alt tab out of game from full screen without crashing so windowed mode is much nicer.