Play online button greyed?

So i was just playing an aquanos nm survival, when randomly i got DC'ed off the game, and couldnt click on play online on the main menu

dunno why this happened but i am trying to verify game cache to see if that works, but it isn't even trying to verify, just stays 0% forever. Is this a common problem or anyone have anything similar? i guess im gonna reinstall if no one has this before =[

edit it's back up. that was weird. was down for 15 mins randomly. My internet was working fine, lol i even made this post. hmm i guess i jumped the gun, you can delete if mods see this

So i was just playing an aquanos nm survival, when randomly i got DC'ed off the game, and couldnt click on play online on the main menu

dunno why this happened but i am trying to verify game cache to see if that works, but it isn't even trying to verify, just stays 0% forever. Is this a common problem or anyone have anything similar? i guess im gonna reinstall if no one has this before =[

If you read what someone said in a post they are doing maintenance to the servers so it will be down for a little while.

edit it's back up. that was weird. was down for 15 mins randomly. My internet was working fine, lol i even made this post. hmm i guess i jumped the gun, you can delete if mods see this

Wasn't your Internet - you need to be connected to steam servers to play DD online so if THEIR servers are down, you're unable to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk