Greater Turkey Hunt NM HC Technical Issue(Instant Death without DMG and Lagfreeze)

Hello.

I have a HUGE problem.

Since 3 weeks i play and improve my way of doing Turkey 2. But Gameplay-"bugs" make it impossible!

I play it with 2 friends.

1 is Huntress with High Resistance(90%, 88%, 83%, 88% in NM)
and 2 DPS Jester with 500.000 Life and Laser Robots with high DPS and through wall shot.

You see we thought of EVERYTHING that is good for this challenge. We just want it ONCE for the achievement!

In the middle wee buiild a 3 Star Gastrap to lure all Djinns there, the Huntreess runs all over killiing turkeys and placing proxyimity traps till full DUs. The other 2 Player kill turkeys like crazy.

The Problem is, NO matter WHO hosts, there is sometimes suddenly dying happening! I had FULL Health, no enemies around and MAX Resistance on NM and bam instant death. No damage gotten. Just falling to ground. Plain roads, no where to fall down. And we already have a rule that NO one jumps because enemies might push you down above their heads.

The second and sometimes worse bug is: huge Lags until suddenly the Timer freezes and you can't jump, you can shoot till your dead. Other player see you running against a wall. The weird thing is, it is not a lag or timeout. The Timer freezes BUT the monster count and DUs still change in realtime!

What is going on? EVERYONE i play with experiences it no matter who is host.

Please Trendy/Players reply. :(

Drakiar

Im exactly experiencing the described issues by myself.
My connection is fine and I had never this kind of freeze on any other map before. But it happens nearly in every run and leads to death, so it is absolutely not possible to complete this challenge, not because of the gameplay itself, but of these technical issues.

I had also the described instant death some times, so I can confirm this bug too.

Im sure, I will never ever play this challenge again, once I got the achievement for it... And dear developers, that is not what your game-designer should aim for!

This stage has been buggy as hell, and frequently caused people to either lag or crash, since it released. It pushes the technical limitations of the game a bit too much, so even people with a top of the line gaming computer will still have issues (especially playing it multiplayer.) I'm a bit shocked they haven't addressed this at all. The only change they made to the stage, actually, was to remove the one way people had of semi-reliably beating it: Utilizing a range glitch with the Jester, one which normally never got used, didn't make the game any easier otherwise, and still required top-end stats and luck to make work in the first place.

The game freeze everyone who's not host if you use gas or darkness traps.

Thank you very much, we will try that. But without the 3 star Gas trap in the middle to lure all djinns there, they will de-summon all proxys, and without them wave 9/10 is impossoble (1400 turkeys in 11 minutes but with a WAY slower respawn rate than the waves before).

Any advice?

Thank you very much, we will try that. But without the 3 star Gas trap in the middle to lure all djinns there, they will de-summon all proxys, and without them wave 9/10 is impossoble (1400 turkeys in 11 minutes but with a WAY slower respawn rate than the waves before).

Any advice?

Could it be any other sort of trap? Say an inferno maybe?

Any advice?

I'm afraid, I don't have one anymore since they removed Bob.

Could it be any other sort of trap? Say an inferno maybe?

Inferno won't work as well as gas traps, basically they are just luring all the djinns there to desummon the gas trap, only for them to choke in the process.

its been like this since launch and they've neglected to fix it for multiple patches, because of this I doubt a patch will ever happen. They fixed the only way (IMO) to complete it which was bob the builder.

See,everyone want to beat it Once just for that achievement.And after beaten it players will say:Uhh,never do that again.And That's not cool :(

welcome to pretty much every challenge in this game. no one wants to do this, no one wants to do sky o love, no one wants to do presidential battle, no one wants to do wizardry, no one wants to do uber death from above, no one wants to do warping core mission pack...

most of the challenges in this game were just not well executed, and the ones that are offer pretty much nothing wanted as a reward.

however, that this map has so many issues, so many bugs, and it still hasnt been addressed is pretty sad.

Well, i think ALL challlenges are good except:

Turkey 2, impossible,
Sky o Love 2 bit annoying but easy.
And the bringing gifts to trees(1st done, Silent Night now) is very hard but we are making progress.

Wizardry and especially UBER Death from above is VERY easy. I can do it with Auras only.

So there is no way to get the last achievement... Great. Is there any way to contact trendy?

I'm like that too, I can't find a good team for silent night :(

I'd be up for running some Silent Night NMHC with you. That's the only achievement I'm missing, actually, as I never got around to trying it on NM. My buddy Goku (from the boards as well) has cleared it, from my recollection, and I'm sure he'd be up for joining as well. Hit me up on Steam; my ID there is the same as on the boards.

If you are interested, we found a way to do it easily now. The following is the perfect setup, you can do it with less:

1 x Hybrid Huntress high RES + Towerrange and bit towerspeed/damage. Casting rate.
1 x Monk with high res and hero boost if possible
1 x High dps high res char(barbarian works good)
2 - 5 x High res Jester

Everyone should equip a laser robot since it shoots a spread and through walls, thus killing turkys fast.

The huntress places and replaces proxy traps over the whole map until wave 10 where she switches to monk, if she doesnt have a monk go jester and a jester goes monk. The jester hunt turkys and interrupt djinns till boss. If your health is low jump on the buildings next to the bridges where no enemy follows you and use wheel of fortune POTION POTION POTION.

Wave 10 is hardest since huntress switches chars so you cant replace proxies and a jester switches barbarian who is killing slower turkies. Make sure you got at least 40+ du used when you start.

Boss round only the barb with monk boost goes on boss hunt, the others run whole map so the barbarian doesnt have all enemies on his ***. If the barbarian drops health he announces it and 1 jester jumps on almost invincible spot and uses 3 x POTION. And jumps down as soon as possible because the enemies divide roughly between player on ground. If he has cooldown and barbarian needs new heal, the next jester goes.

This is how we EASILY did it. Try if you want. I can guide you if you provide players, i can provide high dps, jester or monk.

If you are interested, we found a way to do it easily now. The following is the perfect setup, you can do it with less:

1 x Hybrid Huntress high RES + Towerrange and bit towerspeed/damage. Casting rate.
1 x Monk with high res and hero boost if possible
1 x High dps high res char(barbarian works good)
2 - 5 x High res Jester

Everyone should equip a laser robot since it shoots a spread and through walls, thus killing turkys fast.

The huntress places and replaces proxy traps over the whole map until wave 10 where she switches to monk, if she doesnt have a monk go jester and a jester goes monk. The jester hunt turkys and interrupt djinns till boss. If your health is low jump on the buildings next to the bridges where no enemy follows you and use wheel of fortune POTION POTION POTION.

Wave 10 is hardest since huntress switches chars so you cant replace proxies and a jester switches barbarian who is killing slower turkies. Make sure you got at least 40+ du used when you start.

Boss round only the barb with monk boost goes on boss hunt, the others run whole map so the barbarian doesnt have all enemies on his ***. If the barbarian drops health he announces it and 1 jester jumps on almost invincible spot and uses 3 x POTION. And jumps down as soon as possible because the enemies divide roughly between player on ground. If he has cooldown and barbarian needs new heal, the next jester goes.

This is how we EASILY did it. Try if you want. I can guide you if you provide players, i can provide high dps, jester or monk.

So basically, what you are saying is that because you couldnt figure out how to do it before, it had to be "impossible".

Have you learned anything from this experience ?

it IS impossible with the things we had. And as you can read previous posts the map is bugged so the ONLY way to do it to use another bug. So yes it is still impossible for someone not using the bug!

you still havnt learned anything then :)

95% certain, the bug will not be fixed. TE has an aversion to fixing things that are "behind" them. If you read the forum, you will see a lot of examples for that.

You know what? Keep thinking you are above everything. I don't care if you think a bug doesn't get fixed, the map is "do-able" WITH gastrap bug AND bug spot or WITHOUT gastrap bug and bug spot. So the statement stays, it's impossible if they don't fix the bugs like freezing etc. And yes i know they gave up on the game.

And just for you: I won't post my experience of that map anymore so you can't be provoking about it.

Have a good night DD Players.