Sign in to follow this  
Andy-man

How do u farm mana?

If survival only gives u 600m how u get like 180b 4 cubes and stuff? if u dont want to share it u can pm me but doesnt matter:P

I think some people set up an afk shop for trans and sell them at a few hundred mil. I don't have 20 bil or any ridiculous amount, but I farm throne room nmhc surv from 18-25 afk with a quick ev, minion, and aura build. I get an easy 600 mil per run.

Low rich - just farm their 600mil a run and make a token from that. Rinse and repeat.

Mid rich - do the above and keep the better trans to sell in an afk shop. This can net them around 4 to 10 billion from full shop to empty. (In addition to the mana tokens made above).

The rich - do some of the above but also either get some lucky finds to auction off or make some low level trades. When an in demand item can net 20, 30, or even 100 billion; you can see where a lucky find is a game changer with regards to mana.

Mega rich - (think necro, deathdealer, or eagle when he was trading - just to name a few) have all gotten the largest portion of their game wealth from auction buying and selling. These are the cube, mk2, and chicken buyers and sellers. The movers and shakers in the game economy. Definitely a different skill set involved at the high end. And most of these players started at one of the above stages.

But this is just my 2 cents and ymmv.

Hope this helps.

Ultra mega rich - Participate in events.

Thank you, I forgot that one. Also note that participation doesn't always require end game stats and is a quick way up.

Yep, just do a lot of survival runs and if you have the builders or a good dps, try to get in a aquanos or sky city survival match and as long as the host doesnt mind, snatch some of the really good myths trans/sup/ults that drop and sell them in your afk shop.

Another way is to do maps like Kings Game, Winter Wonderland, Akatiti Jungle, etc (just the normal game - not survival) on NMHC and get the weapons/pets/accs at the end and sell them.

I got lucky the day and got an Ult++ Pawn Shot from Kings Game (16k base dmg and 439^) and traded it off for a cube plus 20b in mana.

Those Obsidian weapons from Akatiti are pretty badass and alot of people will buy the Ults for a billions if it has good stats.

Bad thing is, for Winter/Akatit, you have to have a real good builder and dps cause they arent the easiest of maps but you dont have to have the greatest guy for Kings Game.