[PC][Mobile] Dungeon Defenders on a new portable device?

Was reading some news on various tech blogs when I stumbled upon this handy little new article.

The Nvidia Project Shield will supposedly be able to play Steam games wirelessly, making it the only portable device to be able to run DD on the PC version.

So what do we all think? Personally, I'm not an android man, but this could sway me. I hope the internals make this possible to play realistically. Also, if your PC doesn't run a card made by Nvidia, you're SOL.

All depending on pricing for the device; I'd get one. Though I'd have to upgrade my vid card also.

Pricing is rumored to be from $300 to $550 based on the screen and internals. I'm fairly confident it will do better than the VITA, but that's not really saying much. Mine is collecting dust now.

It's not really aimed at the casual gamer.

Type R-blood

Another reason to buy NVIDIA, man are they racking up the money, yeah i could so go for this, I hope they make it fit in your hands correctly, that is a problem with portable devices.

I did some more reading on this, from the looks of it your going to be at your house to use it. So whats the point?

It says connected to your wifi network. I dunno if that means any wifi your your IP only.

Edit #3
I dunno if itll support DD, right now it is only big name titles they are talking about.
Click on featured games at bottom of screen...
http://shield.nvidia.com/play-pc-games