Sign in to follow this  
killah5

i cannot see trap radius!

Can somebody please help? whenever i play on the pc, i can't see any of the radii of the traps. this gets rather annoying and i cannot avoid the traps, plus i will die really easily once one blows up. can somebody please help!

He's probably talking about the ninja ethereal spike traps on assault.

If so, I still think those were a D*ck Move. In any case, to avoid those: don't go anywhere a monster can't during normal play (i.e. jumping on top of barriers).

That said there are still some that will get you. The first crystal on the mining map, for instance, is practically surrounded by the suckers.

Can somebody please help? whenever i play on the pc, i can't see any of the radii of the traps. this gets rather annoying and i cannot avoid the traps, plus i will die really easily once one blows up. can somebody please help!

On Assault they are placed in hard to see locations/partly inside the walls/railing. The real way to learn an assault map is keep trying to find a method to get to all crystals. Then go back and start actually going for the crystals themselves. It maybe a bit frustrating at first especially when you keep hitting the edge of the traps but they are quite easy to avoid.

On Assault they are placed in hard to see locations/partly inside the walls/railing. The real way to learn an assault map is keep trying to find a method to get to all crystals. Then go back and start actually going for the crystals themselves. It maybe a bit frustrating at first especially when you keep hitting the edge of the traps but they are quite easy to avoid.

Or what I did was to make my goal "get to the first crystal" and try and do that before time-up/no lives.

Once I was getting there, it was "get to the first crystal without dying."

Then it was "get to the second crystal before time-up/no lives."

You get the pattern ;)

All solo, of course. Team mates will only slow you down by being complete morons and wasting your respawns. I had the unfortunate luck to have been in a public game where the host loaded up Assault 1 on nightmare (me having only been able to solo Hard) and having one jack*** barbarrian try and fight off dark elf warriors instead of running the *** away and trying to get a crystal down.

(One of my solo attempts on the Mistymire assault) was "suicide on the second crystal" because respawning took less time than trying to fight, and none of the monsters there were close enough to the other paths)

HARDCORE PARKOUR!!! Easy!

no what i mean is that i cannot see even the proximity trap and inferno on any of the assult packs. any way anybody knows how to fix this? i will post proof of it later when i am available to play the game

no what i mean is that i cannot see even the proximity trap and inferno on any of the assult packs. any way anybody knows how to fix this? i will post proof of it later when i am available to play the game

Most trap radiuses are very very difficult to see.

It's not just you.