Sign in to follow this  
Onion Knight

Best thing you ever ate

chocolate lava cake + eggnog ice cream + baileys; I tried them separately (choco cake + ice cream and ice cream + baileys) and both were heavenly yum :D~ I think it would be awesome to have them all combined :D~

aaand now I'm hungry again..to the kitchen!

chocolate lava cake + eggnog ice cream + baileys; I tried them separately (choco cake + ice cream and ice cream + baileys) and both were heavenly yum :D~ I think it would be awesome to have them all combined :D~

aaand now I'm hungry again..to the kitchen!

Sharing is caring. Just sayin' :P

Well to be honest, It was bright warm summer day when I was hoppin around aquanos and on wave 21 a friend of mine opened a chest and out-poped a shiny ult gloves 371^. Twas my first ult armor piece, and damn it was tasty. I'm so glad he didn't ninja it. When he found it he called me over. We looked at it, laughed and laughed, sitting by the campfire as we cooked the ult, and then I eated it. It landed in my inbox.

The best thing I've ever had to eat was a 20 Oz. bone-in Kansas City strip at Donovan's in downtown San Diego.
Best. Steak. Ever.

This thread is ridiculous.. because I've come to this thread so many times and I can't even think of the best thin I've eaten.. I just love food everything is amazing.. I can't decideeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!..

wait.. yes I can...
BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This thread is ridiculous.. because I've come to this thread so many times and I can't even think of the best thin I've eaten.. I just love food everything is amazing.. I can't decideeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!..

wait.. yes I can...
BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Took you that long to decide?
/dissapoint :D

Took you that long to decide?
/dissapoint :D
lol sorry I eating bacon which means my hands were full with more bacon I couldn't type!