SHARDS 1,2 & 3 Ultimate tiers

I'm doing this poll in hopes that everyone feels the same way as I do. I wanna get enough traction on this so hopefully trendy gets wind of it and tries to implement this on their future patch.

Would you want to see a buff to the first 3 shards reward drops? (quality and scaling)

I know it would make me extremely happy to make those weapons relevant again.

Having a large selection of weapons without sacrificing damage and stats, just because I like the looks or animation, would be greatly appreciated.

Shouldn't be a reason why already paid DLC weapons are unusable. They should scale on par with Sky City and beyond. Maybe for balancing reasons, they could make them a slightly less common drop?

I always find farming for hours (or even days) and then you get that drop that you want is a rewarding experience.

I would say that the rewards should be buffed, but not so much as people will farm the easier map to get better or same quality rewards as the harder shard map/bosses. It would put an unbalance into the difficulty reward ratio if it hasn't been unbalanced yet.

I would say that the rewards should be buffed, but not so much as people will farm the easier map to get better or same quality rewards as the harder shard map/bosses. It would put an unbalance into the difficulty reward ratio if it hasn't been unbalanced yet.

ye not something ridicolous just minor to very early maps

but recent maps deserve a bigger buff like WW for example

why should the weapons be lame compared to sky city drops

well i think its really harder beat sky city than the spiderqueen so i want the reward of sky city to be higher as the reward of easier maps

i think all rewards need a rework in quality and scaling. challenges have only gotten harder on nightmare difficulties, but their rewards have all remained pretty horribad. this needs to change. also, older maps on insane and lower difficulties need a boost in quality for their drops too, and what is rewarded could stand to be changed.

i think all old reward weapons and generic should be upgraded in quality. That way everyone isnt using the same 5 or so weapons. as well as pets

i think all old reward weapons and generic should be upgraded in quality. That way everyone isnt using the same 5 or so weapons. as well as pets

I agree. I'm tired of playing multi player with 3 monks joining and them having either an eternal spear, sets or the wrench. We need more variety.

Plus it will give all the players who've been around since the beginning, a reason go go back to the first shard levels.

Type R-blood

Strongly agreed.

I don't think Battlecruiser is that much harder to beat than Spider Queen or Kraken, at least in terms of raw stats. You're only really at risk if you don't know how to jump or are in a very laggy game. Genie King is probably the only "easy" one of the bunch, and that's because the difficulty of the map is in its size, layout, and the boss puzzle.

Either way, KG should be considered easier than all of those maps as it doesn't have a boss at all and yet the quality of the rewards is on par with Sky City. KG was meant to become a "bridging" map and as such it has been a success because the KG weapons have found their way into the hands of many beginning and intermediate players. Buffing the Shards 1-3 weapons would serve the same purpose, and it'd be even better as it would create an actual incentive to play through all of the Shards episodes rather than just hop on someone's Sky City or KG run.

How about giving the previous Shards weapons roughly 80-90% of the Sky City damage potential (after taking animation speeds/shots per second into consideration) just for the sake of Sky City being the "final" map.