Highest ^ soul focuser you have gotten?

What is the highest you have gotten for 360 mine was 103^ lvl 90 I'll post a pic when I figure it out I've had for a lil while got lucky what about y'all?

360 and ps3 versions are the same. you will just see more from ps3 cuz there are more being farmed. GamerJunkee has a 123 for 83 so there is no reason you cant farm the same on xbox

Ps3 has had higher ups longer then 360 to my knowledge but idk not up to date for ps3 stuff

they are the same, but more people play on ps3. think of it like this 10 people play 10 games each on one side and 100 people play 10 games each on the other. first group only pulls 100 items while the second group pulls 1000. The second group will have a better chance at more premium pulls.

Ik never said they were not the same and yes 360 ppl are done with the game very few play still including me

Ps3 has had higher ups longer then 360 to my knowledge but idk not up to date for ps3 stuff
I personally didnt start farming for them till last patch. the 123 took me about a week. but i think i got really lucky.

I gotta 104^ and a 114^ within 30 runs.. Crappy though cuz they were both for 90... Havent gotten anything good since then though except a realy nice stat'd 86^ for 83... But that was like 40 runs after the 100+ ones i got