Shards reward quality

Haven't really played this game for the past 2 months. And don't really visit the forums much anymore so sorry if it's a dumb question.

Have they finally increased the probability of getting ultimate rewards from the shard maps. I would love a ultimate junbao or lemorian.

Type R-blood

Nope. Newer maps will always have higher reward quality potential than the older ones. Otherwise the progression would be even more b0rked than it was already ;p

Dang, well thanks for the quick reply.

It just sucks that older weapons become obsolete because of the newer content

Type R-blood

they should buff WW weps damage per upgrade why should saws ands gladius get all the glory

i want to use blade of north make it higher then 112 please

I have been wanting this since shards 4 came out. Maybe I should start a thread with a poll.

Type R-blood

Do it. I want to see the Black Death (and all shards weps for that matter) get a buff.

they should buff WW weps damage per upgrade why should saws ands gladius get all the glory

i want to use blade of north make it higher then 112 please

They're reffering to pre-sky models (ie. the rewards that dont get used ever)

Unless you were referring to his WW statement...

Unless you were referring to his WW statement...

WW uses old models
I heard someone got an ult lemurian...

Doesnt make it useful, b/c the scaling on the newer weapons is so much higher

To tell the truth, I think they need to go through and make a few "tiers" of weapons. Core weapons are fine as is, some mid-tier items (say generic challenge drops, including ice swords, sicarus, halloween weapons, etc.), and then all the shards/aka/kings on the highest tier. Add some way of phasing in the appropriate tier properly (ie. steam saws from insane not beating all NM swords that aren't sky or later).

Maybe a fourth group that can be rewarded somewhere that allows all models to reach mid-high tier

WW uses old models

Doesnt make it useful, b/c the scaling on the newer weapons is so much higher

To tell the truth, I think they need to go through and make a few "tiers" of weapons. Core weapons are fine as is, some mid-tier items (say generic challenge drops, including ice swords, sicarus, halloween weapons, etc.), and then all the shards/aka/kings on the highest tier. Add some way of phasing in the appropriate tier properly (ie. steam saws from insane not beating all NM swords that aren't sky or later).

Maybe a fourth group that can be rewarded somewhere that allows all models to reach mid-high tier

^ This

I traded someone for a Lemorian a while back, ended up being hacked. I ran morrago for 2 days and the highest I got was a supreme.

Once I get to my pc I will start the poll and hopefully Trendy see's it and makes a patch for it.

Type R-blood