been playing for about a week.

Hi all, I just started playing this game on pc about a week ago and i have some questions for anyone who wants to answer.

1.What is the best way to farm trans armor? and what are the required stats/class needed to do it.

2.which character should i level up first?

3.which character is the best for ranged dps?

4.what is the best aura weapon for a monk?

That is all for now thanks in advance.

Hi all, I just started playing this game on pc about a week ago and i have some questions for anyone who wants to answer.

1.What is the best way to farm trans armor? and what are the required stats/class needed to do it.

2.which character should i level up first?

3.which character is the best for ranged dps?

4.what is the best aura weapon for a monk?

That is all for now thanks in advance.

I'll anwser you by what I've know, correct me if any wrong.

1. Do survival game in nightmare level, the harder survival map you do the better reward you got.

2. You want to level up a main builder and a secondary builder, after that level up a dps character. Best main builder are Summoner>Squire>Apprentice; secondary builder will support your main build so that you can do harder map easily, they are Series Ev>Monk>Huntress, and for dps I recommend you level up Monk first, which he is the most useful and importand dps in either combat phase or boss fight. (due to he's ability)

P.s If you have the DLC, you should use female character as builder and male character as DPSer, female character move faster and male character have more reasonable combat ability, hp, strength etc.

3. Monk, Huntress with super lengendary outfist, ranger good if you can land your spread shot in close. Jester can also use ranged weapons, and she have high mobility and hero coasting speed, good dps in gerenal except for boss fight. (with no combat ability)

4. Wrench from sky city, E-spear from crystalline dimension, Obsidian Sparus from Akatiti jungle, or other new weapon from the new map. (havn't do ww much, so far only got some regular stuff so not sure)
Those are dps weapon, aura weap you only need to aim for high radius postive stats, not really matter what weapon it is, Akatiti jungle can get some 600+stats weapons.