Game not recognizing that I have Lost Shards of Eternia DLC

I have had Dungeon Defenders itself for awhile now but with the new humble bundle i decided to buy it so I could have all the DLC for it as well. I have gotten all the DLC I think but the Lost Shards of Eternia which says I still need to "Get!" it as the menu. It says I have it on my list of DLC on steam when I check the properties and I tried verifying game cache and this did not resolve it as well. How can I fix this? I bought all the DLC and I would like to have ALL the DLC.

Edit: Uninstalling and re installing seems to fix the problem.

Edit2: An easier way was found as well. "I just tried backing up the game, uninstalling it, and reinstalling from the backup." This method saves time and it works as well. Thank you reimar420.

Also still waiting for an official response from Trendy. This customer service is god awful and it really makes me rethink my thoughts on the company.

Some DLC you have to go to its page and click "install" to use.

I've had a few problems like that before with DLC..

Also "right click" the game in your Library Go to "properties" then tab "DLC" and see if its there.

Some DLC you have to go to its page and click "install" to use.

I've had a few problems like that before with DLC..

Also "right click" the game in your Library Go to "properties" then tab "DLC" and see if its there.

I did the thing you said and it says I have the DLC in that tab. It still says I need to "Get!" it in game. And if I go to the page it wants me to buy it on steam because I got it through the humble bundle.

I would wait to see though if IceArrow stops by the thread might have some more helpful info on it. Or others with the same issue.

Though I wish you a Merry Xmas

I would wait to see though if IceArrow stops by the thread might have some more helpful info on it. Or others with the same issue.

Thank you sir/madame, a Merry Christmas to you as well.

You are not alone Beate.
Some other dlcs work. But mostly its the ones regarding maps that are giving me the "Get" button.
I've tried verifying several times. It mentioned 2-3 things that failed to verify and will be acquired but, soon after pressing "close" on that window, the game did not update at all.
Though, restarting the game, and verifying once again, it had updated. But only updating files that are only 15kb-20kb.
Opening the game once again, nothing changed.

Merry Xmas to you guys too.

Okay seriously...this is a pretty big issue. I also see that I am not the only one with this problem so if it could be addressed it would be very much appreciated.

have you restarted your steam client since adding said DLC? If not, do so. If you have, please kindly ignore me.

Man if I haven't restarted Steam since the 24th I think my computer would hate me.

Same here.
I bought the humblebundle and activated it on steam (I owned DD before and the Halloween DLC).
I can play Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 4, but if i try to start Part 1 -3 leads me to the shop site to buy the DLC.

/Edit :

I have had Dungeon Defenders itself for awhile now but with the new humble bundle i decided to buy it so I could have all the DLC for it as well. I have gotten all the DLC I think but the Lost Shards of Eternia which says I still need to "Get!" it as the menu. It says I have it on my list of DLC on steam when I check the properties and I tried verifying game cache and this did not resolve it as well. How can I fix this? I bought all the DLC and I would like to have ALL the DLC.

Q: Can't play recently purchased DLC.
A: Restarting Steam or https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7241-EYON-2343 should resolve this issue.

I'm not at home at the moment but i will try this after work.

Same here.
I bought the humblebundle and activated it on steam (I owned DD before and the Halloween DLC).
I can play Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 4, but if i try to start Part 1 -3 leads me to the shop site to buy the DLC.

/Edit :

Q: Can't play recently purchased DLC.
A: Restarting Steam or https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7241-EYON-2343 should resolve this issue.

I'm not at home at the moment but i will try this after work.

It didn't work. Thank you though.

Just thought I'd chime in and say I'm also having this issue. I've restarted Steam a few times since I bought the bundle. If it matters at all, I did have the base game on Steam before getting the Humble version.

It'd be awesome to be able to resolve this and be able to play the other three! :)

Just here to say I have exactly the same problem.
Had DD previously, bought the complete package on steam sale to get all the DLC
Lost Shards of Eternia 1, 2, 3 keeps asking me to get them in game but part 4 works fine.
Went to my DLC list in steam sure enough all 4 bits of the DLC are there.

I have tried removing the Client Registry Blob
I have tried verifying integrity of the game cache
I have restarted steam then verified integrity of the game cache

Still no go.

I had the same problem, and found another thread in this forum that fixed it. Go to your games library and uninstall dungeon defenders by selected "Delete Local Content", and then reinstall the game. A little inconvenient but it worked for me. Hope this helps!

Feels like a troll attempt
Do you mind giving us the source of the thread in this forum? I've done my search quite a bit too, and I've never seen a thread like this being answered with the right fix.
Most of us would probably hesitate on reinstalling but, if no other fix is up, I guess i'll do that.

But this is all I am getting in game:

I too downloaded the recent Humble Bundle and oddly enough I think all the other maps/challenges are showing up for me EXCEPT those that you have there. I don't have aquanos, moraggo, sky city, mistymire and karathiki maps under the campaign tab.

Has anyone tried deleting the game off of steam and re-downloading it like someone suggested earlier in this thread? I wanna know if it worked cause I don't have that much monthly data and would rather not blow like 5-6GB and have it not work =\

Yes, deleting all content through Steam and redownloading it fixed it for me. It's really unfortunate that this seems to be the only solution, especially for those with download caps. I still hope Trendy are taking notice, redownloading 5GB on a whim is not something everyone can do.

Ugh.... I just reinstalled all 6GB and I am still missing aquanos, moraggo, sky city, mistymire and karathiki maps under the campaign tab.... LAMMMEE!! So I just blew all that data with same result as before...If anyone was missing those maps and managed to fix it please post here I'd really appreciate it.

Just FYI:

- Downloaded DD from Humble Bundle 7 which includes ALL DLC
- Playing on steam
- Have all challenges I believe and all others maps except those mentioned above
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Tried deleting ClientRegistry.blob
- Tried validating/patching many times
- Tried Reinstalling the whole thing

OMFG I'm totally retarded... Apparently those maps that I thought I was missing aren't accessed from the campaign tab...you can click on what I thought was just text that reads "Quest For The Lost Eternia Shards", and that is how you play those maps....

Oops =(