DDDK Update data

Compiling the important changes as I type.

For now, Maximum Upgrades for each quality are as follows:
Untagged an Mythical: 254 (255 for a very rare glitch)
Transcendent: 329
Supreme: 369
Ultimate: 404
Ultimate(93): 444
Ultimate+: 494

New quality information will not be released.

Maximum spawn stats are unchanged (ie. 330 is still max for armour)

Upgrades and weapon stats still roll...

NMHC Akatiti Weapon quality has been decreased by atleast 30-35%

The kings game tile effect with no message appears to be either kill all ogres or DEWs (insane and lower has this effect also contrary to popular belief). Not exactly a huge chance for it though. There is also an apparently unused effect which is puzzling me.

Why does armor have a max spawn stat of 330, but weapons and pets go way beyond that now?

Different individual item multipliers. The Global loot multiplier for hero stats gets capped at 33, which applies to all loot. That value is then multiplied by the items own internal value to get the final maximum (for armour the internal value is 10).

Weapons I've checked in the past range from 6 (the old generics) up to about 15. Obsidians would've been about 20 in the patch prior to 7.47 (when they were spawning > 600), but I haven't checked to see whether that's changed

Does ult93 and ult+ have a certain quality value to be qualified?

For now, I won't be disclosing information about quality thresholds. I have let Classic and Sitella know though

Hmm, I'm super curious about these things now, especially since it seems so easy to find. Time to dig through the dddk...

Hmm, I'm super curious about these things now, especially since it seems so easy to find. Time to dig through the dddk...

It's easy for me b/c I've been using all the relevant sources rather frequently between working on the TC and the Item Check thread.

I wish you luck finding stuff :)

Heh, ya. It will hopefully not be too hard to figure out. I'm guessing the hardest part is going to be finding which file the relevant data is in. We'll see soon though.

Well, I was sort of right. I found the file that (in retrospect pretty obviously) probably contains all that info. Now I just need to figure out what it means and how to get the info out of it.

Hmm, after some more looking would you mind telling me if I'm on the right track for understanding it or just completely lost? Does the quality have to do with the rating returned by GetEquipmentRating and GetEquipmentRatingPercent or are those used solely for the comparison function?

I'm back from a short hiatus.

Mainly because I noticed the DDDK update. Seems like CrzyRndm got here first this time. :demon:

Hmm, after some more looking would you mind telling me if I'm on the right track for understanding it or just completely lost? Does the quality have to do with the rating returned by GetEquipmentRating and GetEquipmentRatingPercent or are those used solely for the comparison function?

The rating returned by GetEquipmentRating is used for qualities at mythical and above.

Qualities themselves are actually divided into a few subgroups which have slightly different systems for how they work.

Qualities at Godly or below are determined by the initial RNG rolls (the ones from 0-1) - those rolls are added together, and if the final item doesn't meet the requirements for Mythical, the RNG scale is used. This is why if you've found the quality table, Godly has a quality value of 8.5 while Mythical has a quality value of 4000 - Godly requires the total of the 0-1 RNG rolls to be 8.5, while Mythical requires a rating of 4000. This is also why you can get insanely statted cursed gear occasionally - Cursed gear has an average RNG roll below 0, but if one or two of those rolls is a 1 with a high multiplier, you get stats like +400 hero damage, +400 hero health... and the item is still considered cursed because the rest are all negative. And then there's the factor that the secondary go negative check doesn't change the actual RNG roll, so a -175 could count as a +0.8 for this calc. Gah.

Mythical quality is simple. If the rating's over 4k, it's mythical, no questions asked.

Transcendent and up work like Mythical, but also have minimum upgrade requirements.

Ultimate+ and up have a new requirement which CrzyRndm is refraining from mentioning, so I won't either.

Yes, the system for Godly and below is much more complex, which is why back before super loot was first released, godly gear actually always felt top-end. Then they introduced the second go negative chance, which made it possible for godly equipment with all-negative stats to spawn, and... well, the quality system for Godly and below is now pretty inconsistent.

Did you tell someone from Trendy about the Aka decrease? Because i think thats pretty much what the values were directly after release before they buffed the rewards. Someone probably compiled the christmas patch with old data that didnt include the buff and now were stuck with the old values again.

Did you tell someone from Trendy about the Aka decrease? Because i think thats pretty much what the values were directly after release before they buffed the rewards. Someone probably compiled the christmas patch with old data that didnt include the buff and now were stuck with the old values again.

I put a post about it in the 7.47 patch notes thread. If you feel it needs more, go ahead however I think almost everyone is on holiday atm so...

The kings game tile effect with no message appears to be either kill all ogres or DEWs. There is also an apparently unused effect which is puzzling me.

I put a post about it in the 7.47 patch notes thread. If you feel it needs more, go ahead however I think almost everyone is on holiday atm so...

The kings game tile effect with no message appears to be either kill all ogres or DEWs. There is also an apparently unused effect which is puzzling me.

Hm maybe post it again in bug reports but your right, i doubt theres gona be fix this year.

Is Ult++ Armor even possible with curent stat cap? What kind of stats would it need then?

If it's the same steps theyve used previously (93/100) to qualify it, then definitely.