Santa be Trollin'

So now I'm guessing Santa gives you a damage increase?
If so are there any other buffs that you can notice the costume receives?
Can't beat Silent Night on NM :\

Negative DPS

Lol. How much extra HP/Damage over normal/tav keep?

EDIT

True DPS: 1,088,477,900 to the nearest hundred

I thiiiiink 18.18%? Same w/ HP. Speed prob 9% slower than Tavkeep, def slightly slower (Throne Room race lol)
I went from 921mil, but switched out an accessory, then went up to 1088mil. I could find the old acc, though.
Health went from like 787 or something to 906

How many accessory pieces complete the Santa costume? (I only have the hat so far, and I've heard there's a beard, but the DunDef Wiki hasn't been updated yet so there's no way I can confirm anything with the new holiday DLC...)

Oh, and do you get a random piece for completing both the new map and challenge? Or do they reward different pieces?

Thanks!

EDIT:
Or are you guys talking about an actual costume? From the way you were talking about it, I got the impression this was a new thing where a "complete accessory set" provides bonuses like the costumes do...

since i just got like, 300 items, a trophy, and a core, i missed most of the stuff i may have gotten for completing winter wonderland. are there any costume unlocks for completing it on hard? or just for nightmare?

[c3;748987']since i just got like, 300 items, a trophy, and a core, i missed most of the stuff i may have gotten for completing winter wonderland. are there any costume unlocks for completing it on hard? or just for nightmare?

Only new costume I saw in a quick check was the SL imposter for the barb for completing the challenge on nightmare

1.07M HP :D

Big thanks to Rageamok, Auxie, and Ruxpin for helping get the build perfected yesterday. DoctorWillSeeYouNowfor his assistance getting it done today (Auxie was asleep :(). I don't think I'm alone in saying the build was fairly sweet ;)

1.07M HP :D

Big thanks to Rageamok, Auxie, and Ruxpin for helping get the build perfected yesterday. DoctorWillSeeYouNowfor his assistance getting it done today (Auxie was asleep :(). I don't think I'm alone in saying the build was fairly sweet ;)

Super thx for the fantastic build :)

Rageamok, Auxie, Ruxpin, CrzyRndm you guys Christmas's Awesome.

They added last years christmas costumes to Winter Wonderland. So you might have goten some unlocks there if you didnt bother with the old delivery challenge.

Any chances you run Silent Night again? Cause i wouldnt mind taging along for the trophy^^ Or to take a look at the build ;)

Any chances you run Silent Night again? Cause i wouldnt mind taging along for the trophy^^ Or to take a look at the build ;)

Well, we probably need to do a run with Auxie soonish after he put up with the hours of tweaking on day 1 :eek:

I don't know if we really can publish the build. So much of it gets remade as DU increases and time allows.
I like the idea of a new barb skin but this one's going to look bad/stupid most of the year imo

Already looks a bit wierd with the double hats...

Well, we probably need to do a run with Auxie soonish after he put up with the hours of tweaking on day 1 :eek:

I don't know if we really can publish the build. So much of it gets remade as DU increases and time allows.

Already looks a bit wierd with the double hats...

I had taken some screenshot, Crzy.