re: * Increased Maximum Heroes to 32

merry christmas!

now is something i wanted for christmas gift

16v16 pvp! or 32 player pve

i remember not to long ago when i posted about increasing it to 32 players, people said i was mad, crazy, it would never work, the game their machines would melt, their isp would ban them

and not we finally have 32 player

now can we please have 64 player, it can be done we have the technology, the map makers will find a use for it ;)

128 would be also nice. heck why not just remove the limit all together i have 6 3.2 ghz cores, 16 gb box, 35-50 gbps fios and my next box ill most likely have 8 or more cores running at around 4 ghz w 32 gb memory and 50-100 gbps fios.

cant wait for 128 player dd persistent world mmo mod ;) i know what your thinking ok 128 is not enough :)

i cant wait already started on the map. massive map. easy do 128 pvp

think of the dd digest picture that would make.

I think it's about the number of heroes a single player can have. I, for example, have 9 heroes in my profile, that is 6 builders, Monk, Barb, Jester.
SOmetimes you wnat to have more for experiments, just to try different build of same hero type or farm multiple rewards solo.

im sorry oldbroken, but i think you are misinterpreting that note. i think it is meant to mean you can now create up to 32 characters, as opposed to 16.

oh so sad, i so wanted to have 32 player pvp maps. perhaps the christmas one. can you imagine that many players running around in same map

i guess we can still have custom maps. that get that big.

maybe someone will do a 32 player map. giant one. like those in tribes or battlefield, but dd theme.

i guess we will have to settle with

"* Upgraded Dungeon Defenders Development Kit to 7.47, with ALL up-to-date game content including Tower Wars, Akatiti, and Holiday 2012 Contents. Also fixed in the DDDK: cooking maps with sublevels now works, and now all original maps can be successfully cooked without having to set "Is Official Map" to False."

which for mappers/modders is a nice gift

i hope i can finlly get my snowman working and clones working so i can release some more maps, like attack of the clones which has been blowing due to issue with outdated sdk and clones incorrectly doing secure call...

getting into the DDDK is something i would like to start doing, but unfortunately, i dont have the time to invest in it to learn how it works :/

however, im kinda looking forward to this patch. i love new maps, and the promise of costumes and cores has me anxious. i hope it drops soon.

[c3;747705']im sorry oldbroken, but i think you are misinterpreting that note. i think it is meant to mean you can now create up to 32 characters, as opposed to 16.

This right here. :)

Thank you Trendy.
My adept and squire wallers also thank you because they were next on the chopping block.

Now I can strive for a full set of:
Builders x 7
Waller x 3
Male dps x 7
Female dps x 7
Summoner dps x 4
= 28
Room to spare for hybrids and special costumes! Run that super-legendary squire!

yay! been full for some time, had to delete some when the Jester was released :/ and didn't want to delete to do the lowbie event :/

[c3;747705']im sorry oldbroken, but i think you are misinterpreting that note. i think it is meant to mean you can now create up to 32 characters, as opposed to 16.

as opposed to 24*