DunDef + All DLC + A ton of Steam Games + Film = (Less than) $7

Yes, ShinUkyo, please report back and let us know. I'm in the same boat.

Confirmed; it works! Even if you already own every piece of purchasable DLC like I did. I made a post about it, to hopefully catch the eye of other people in our boat before it's too late. Merry Christmas to us all! ^_^

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?88312-TF2-Portal-items-temporarily-available-for-Amazon-D2D-Indie-Royale-original-buyers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the Humble Bundle package without knowing this brilliant game was included. It didn't take me very long to fully appreciate its splendor though.

I don't know, maybe there is something wrong for me.
I bought the humblebundle and activated it on steam (I owned DD before and the Halloween DLC).
It unlocked nearly everything. The Problem is :
I can play Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 4, but if i try to start Part 1 -3 leads me to the shop site to buy the DLC. Do i have to complete some Quest before?
Anyone else with this problem?

I don't know, maybe there is something wrong for me.
I bought the humblebundle and activated it on steam (I owned DD before and the Halloween DLC).
It unlocked nearly everything. The Problem is :
I can play Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 4, but if i try to start Part 1 -3 leads me to the shop site to buy the DLC. Do i have to complete some Quest before?
Anyone else with this problem?

Did you beat the game yet?

Also, right click on Dungeon Defenders in the Library tab on steam and then click View DLC or whatever it's called on there, and see if all the shards DLC is there.

so, i bought DD in steam 3 days ago, and i want all dlc's.. the Bundle looks good. so if i buy for 7$ (avarage is 6,6$) i can download all dlcs true steam? greetz and a happy newyear

so, i bought DD in steam 3 days ago, and i want all dlc's.. the Bundle looks good. so if i buy for 7$ (avarage is 6,6$) i can download all dlcs true steam? greetz and a happy newyear

yes it will unlock all the extra content.