How Do I Up A Traptress Set?

Recently I received a brand new traptress set in a giveaway, nothing upped.
I've never upgraded a traptress set and don't know what stats are the most important to upgrade. Stats are as follows.
2338/2750/2162/2075 with zero hero points applied.

How do I got about upgrading this set?

Edit: I mostly use the traptress for gas traps to allow my minions to hit.

Nice set to start with! For my trapper, I focus on damage > health > radius > rate. I use a lot of proxies so if they're going off constantly, they can easily fall and take your buff with it. It really depends, stat wise, with which traps you plan on using the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like upping radius and damage since I use Inferno and Gas very often. Some points into health and rate occasionally but I like to keep rate to be the lowest. So priority would be Radius = Damage > Health > Rate.

Check out the guide in my signature. I have a section on how to distribute each hero by tower stat. Until you start using lots of proximity mine traps, only focus on getting range to ~1800.

If you only use gas traps i'd focus on upgrading you other builders^^

2000+ range is plenty enough, speed and damage dont matter anyways and for gas traps you can also ignore health. You realy dont need to upgrade range or speed any further on this, so id say cap damage and put the rest in health so you have the option to use damage traps also. Range has practicaly zero gains past ~2000, same goes for speed so youd only waste points upgrading those 2

if u plan to use traps that deal no damage waste of time investing in damage

i would focus on hp range and rate if u only use gas trap strictly

if not and you use every trap including damaging ones

dam/rate/hp/range

hp is pretty much as high as you can because even with 1600 you get plenty of charges
the more the less repairing also more health means traps like gas or inferno last longer and darkness the duration time

Don't "waste" the set by upgrading for gas traps. Most stats are adequate for that, even the set as it is now un-upgraded is plenty. There's a good chance you're going to use either this set on a different character(because of the well balanced stats), or that you want to start using proxies, and at that point you're really going to regret it if you didn't up Tdmg at all.

I would max out damage, then get to 2000-2.3k range depending on preference, and then HP. I find that the 1600-2400 cast rate you get from a standard set with pets etc. is plenty.

Of course it depends, if you have an easy time getting a hold of trans tower sets then yeah, you might as well make it specialized. But unless you already have all your builders geared I would make it a set that's good for all the facets of a traptress.

But that's just like my opinion man :)

I am probably reiterating what many have stated above. But, yea. Max out the attack, then Health, Then, Rate, then radius. 2K radius is already quite large IMO.

The other two things to consider is that later on you might end up wanting to sell this set. Maybe you found a better set, although this one is really nice already. The buyers will value the attack rate more. The other factor to consider is that now, you can pretty much allocate all your hero points to whatever tower stats of your choosing. And, you can reallocate over and over again. If you have a hero level 100, then your radius can hit near 3000 without anymore upgrades into the armor stats.

I think 3000 is pretty high. I think I am at 1700 for radius myself.