Akatiti horrible difficulty increase?

I've been trying Akatiti recently and have had so much difficulty on the last wave. I have 2.5k+ builder stats and still seem to fail every time on the last wave. It seems 20 or more ogres are spawning at once with goblin copter deaths causing 50k+ damage. Was this difficulty increase intended because before the patch the last wave was okay, but now it is just insane! I did not notice a difficulty increase in the patch notes. Also this guy: :mecha: still seems to get stuck on the tree roots near his spawn.

Map was nerfed pretty hard after it came out (to be easier) and then the next patch made it harder, but not as hard as it originally was. Also, the number of players has a HUGE impact. 3 players is so much harder than 2 players :) huh They made boss NOT get stuck under bridge by making him stop at that spot and attack with rockets. This way he doesn't block units from attacking the crystal and still attacks.

3-4 players should not increase the number of mobs spawning that drastically. It seems like with one person its like 5-10 ogres and then with 3-4 its 25+ ogres.

I've noticed 3 is generally the worst possible number of people to run anything with, you should always try to go for either 2 or 4. Mobs scale with 3 almost like they scale with 4, but you will lack that one person to help cover the defenses or kill the boss; 2, on the other hand, isn't that much tougher than 1.

I've noticed 3 is generally the worst possible number of people to run anything with, you should always try to go for either 2 or 4. Mobs scale with 3 almost like they scale with 4, but you will lack that one person to help cover the defenses or kill the boss; 2, on the other hand, isn't that much tougher than 1.

Well i've made entirely diffrent experiences so far. NMHC is easy to solo with the defenses barely being scratched during the bossfight, but as soon as i get one alt in to splittscreen for more rewards my defenses fail in about 30 seconds on the bossfight due to huge ogreswarms.

No no no, you are wrong, the map is so easy for the rewards it gives that it is going to make DD itself obsolete.... >:D.

Just solo it/use a single input and pray you can kill the boss quickly enough before you get overrun by ogres.

Well i've made entirely diffrent experiences so far. NMHC is easy to solo with the defenses barely being scratched during the bossfight, but as soon as i get one alt in to splittscreen for more rewards my defenses fail in about 30 seconds on the bossfight due to huge ogreswarms.
He's talking about active players, not afk. And a second player does increase the ogre count slightly, but by barely anything compared to the jump to 3 players. We've tested this.

I also noticed one other thing, with 2 people the boss spawns with 340m HP whereas with 4 people the boss spawns with a whopping 1.2B HP. That means that with 4 people the HP/Person is 300M whereas with 2 it is only 170M. This means a jump of nearly 2 times the amount of HP/Person from 2-4 people. Does this normally happen with other bosses?

For the quality of the rewards I think it needs to be hard. It offers Supreme accessories, Top end Ulti tower weapons, Ulti pets and Trans Armour.

For the quality of the rewards I think it needs to be hard. It offers Supreme accessories, Top end Ulti tower weapons, Ulti pets and Trans Armour.

Quality nerfed, i only get some powerful acc with low state but high ups, and more 53mana rewards.

He's talking about active players, not afk. And a second player does increase the ogre count slightly, but by barely anything compared to the jump to 3 players. We've tested this.

I was talking about the mobs during the bossfight not the final wave leading to the bossfight. The displayed number for the final wave only marginaly increases for a second player, but there seem to be much more mobs (read: ogres) during the actual bossfight.

I noticed this running with a friend as well. We could easily do it with two people earlier, but the last few days it has been impossible. The ogre spawns overrun the walls faster than we can repair or DPS down the boss.

I was talking about the mobs during the bossfight not the final wave leading to the bossfight. The displayed number for the final wave only marginaly increases for a second player, but there seem to be much more mobs (read: ogres) during the actual bossfight.
Trust me, 2 players is a CRAP ton easier during boss fight than 3 players. If you have two players, both of you fight the boss for about 30 seconds, then one player goes back to protect defenses until the initial ogres are mostly dead, then both go back to boss, etc. If you're trying to afk a second player into the game and can't beat it, that's your own fault for being greedy. If you have a second real player, then use the 2 players smartly, instead of being stupid with them. Theare lots of little reasons your build will work one run and fail another.

Some waves mobs get ogres stuck and they don't get through as fast, other waves a tower placement is a tiny bit out and therefore takes damage, maybe a goblin chopper decided to fly somewhere else on the map and can shoot around reflects, etc. There are random variables with pathing issues that makes no 2 games the same. I can easily beat King's Game NMHCMM survival wave 30, but some runs I'll die on wave 26/27 without doing anything that different.

Good, good then what's the issue again? :P

Difficulty's fine.

I have done it with 3 afk's as well, but it's not worth it. The risk of dying is great if you're not careful. 3 x the reward is fine with me, down him in seconds with no issues at all.

Good, good then what's the issue again? :P

Difficulty's fine.

I have done it with 3 afk's as well, but it's not worth it. The risk of dying is great if you're not careful. 3 x the reward is fine with me, down him in seconds with no issues at all.

DPS pics please!

I have monk with trans gear and your afk should be a barb with a cat on, the other AFK can just sit there all pretty like. I like to bring the barbarian right in his face and have the monk position abit behind him with a seahorse, let the Goblin Mech target the barb. Just hero boost with the monk and watch the little metal guy melt. If you can make the barb hawk stance as well and ya poor ******* will have no chance. :P

Then you will ask yourself why is the boss even here? he's only a niusance to me getting rewards. Just like a pesky fly you swat away.

I only just thought of doing 3x afk with monk out with monk boost + cat on jester... I could probably dps the boss with my squire in about 30 seconds if neither other hero dies. Probably doesn't matter what 4th afk is, but maybe a builder for the bonus :P

I'm used to 3 dead people in pub games as my "3 afk" toons.

I can do the boss with 3 afk, but It is time consuming and I'd rather not when possible.

Tehe, get your afks working boy :p

I do it with three afk and only get off two hawks before it keels over. Mind, that is *effectively* 4x20k monk horses + boosted barb but it gets the job done no sweat ;)

or you can have countress and monk afk both with horses both turn on boost then have your barb as your main with cat spam hawk mega boost and if your have a 3rd afk then i guess a squire with a horse and blood rage lmao

or a backup dps hero incase one dies lol