Sign in to follow this  
gamer22

akakiti award supreme armor

i never said it was the best so why you being sorry for lol

this is pretty good for a reward

im hoping one of the runs it gives me ulti haha

Ulti armor is possible from Akatiti.

A friend of mine got a piece of Ulti armor from KG campaign. It's technically possible to get ults as early as Misty survival, the odds are just low.

i just found it funny i got something like this off a campaign map compared to survival which most of the time gives something bad even when a supreme or ulti drops

@ winterbraid i know a guy who got supreme off king game reward that crazy that your friend got a ulti

i never said it was the best so why you being sorry for lol

this is pretty good for a reward

im hoping one of the runs it gives me ulti haha

Just was trying to be polite, I didn't mean it wasn't good, just not in the same level as a survival drop, when you can get a good one that is. You guys are acting really weird when it comes to this matter, in NMHC the map is no walk in the park to everyone but those with the highest end game level. I used to consider myself nearly end game, and this map is giving me a reeeeeally hard time.

i just found it funny i got something like this off a campaign map compared to survival which most of the time gives something bad even when a supreme or ulti drops

@ winterbraid i know a guy who got supreme off king game reward that crazy that your friend got a ulti

My best drop actually came from KG campaign, got an ult 93 armor piece. Which is one reason I actually kinda prefer to farm campaign rewards than survival, good armor and the best weapons.

Sorry to say this, not really the best.
That is a killer DPS item... It's not a top end supreme, but it's better than 70% of the supreme drops I get in survival.

should i even bother farming survival anymore lol

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113250599
Rarely. This map has it all. Good tower weapons, amazing accessories, insane mana farming, possible great trans/supreme armour. Best of all, this map is super fun to play!

survival has lost favor pretty much since city in the cliffs, honestly. as soon as armor rewards were added it kinda killed the point of survival, which honestly is a good thing. boss rush solidified this notion, and palantir put the second to last nail in its coffin.

if you want mana, its better to just run oasis. if you want armor, its better to just do boss rush or akatiti.

[c3;742310']survival has lost favor pretty much since city in the cliffs, honestly. as soon as armor rewards were added it kinda killed the point of survival, which honestly is a good thing. boss rush solidified this notion, and palantir put the second to last nail in its coffin.

if you want mana, its better to just run oasis. if you want armor, its better to just do boss rush or akatiti.
where do you get this info from? I have seriously never gotten a good armour reward on boss rush. Some of them are okay, but never anything that good.

I wish the generic weapon rewards would disappear, there isn't any point to them compared to getting armor rewards. They don't upgrade like unique weapon rewards and they don't scale like they do also. I have never gotten one that I would ever use and always just sell them, even if they are ultimates.

That is a killer DPS item... It's not a top end supreme, but it's better than 70% of the supreme drops I get in survival.

Sorry man, it's not, a killer dps item is all 4 hero stats ranging in the 200s. I don't quite understand you, you feel the loot there is too OP but this is not OP, this is mid to high end. The title of the thread is pretty misleading too, doing this won't replace survival, you can get one of those in 20 runs of survival in a much easier map, you might not get one of those in 20 runs of Akatiti.

got an ult piece of tower leather yesterday with a friend of mine that nearly maxes damage (570 or something without boost) and has 220-270 all other tower stats. survival is a waste of time nowadays rewardwise

Yeah I was able to improve my resists greatly with this piece currently 41 each resist with set bonus still got 22 upgrades left have over 600 hero attack to survival is a joke draemm right it turns out ****ty for the time invested vsing survival I rather invest time into akakiti which would yield me more mana sup acc crazy tower wep vsing survival and that chance of armor and split screen doubles those odds

Yeah I was able to improve my resists greatly with this piece currently 41 each resist with set bonus still got 22 upgrades left have over 600 hero attack to survival is a joke draemm right it turns out ****ty for the time invested vsing survival I rather invest time into akakiti which would yield me more mana sup acc crazy tower wep vsing survival and that chance of armor and split screen doubles those odds

gamer, seriously, shut the **** up, you are going to ruin it for the rest of us with your bull****, stop speaking like if you were the center of the universe, that it happened to you doesn't mean it is happening to the entire DD user base.

I think at some point, survival is a necessary evil, but for anyone close to 3k stats (high 2000's) it's more fun and more worth your time to do this campaign :)

It won't ever fully replace survival, as it takes longer to farm good armour, but it gives sick accessories, weapons, mana, and occasional armour drops. I have way more fun doing this map over and over again than most of the time survival, but then again, survival you can practically AFK and do other stuff between waves if you want.

gamer, seriously, shut the **** up, you are going to ruin it for the rest of us with your bull****, stop speaking like if you were the center of the universe, that it happened to you doesn't mean it is happening to the entire DD user base.

have you seen all the other threads you idiot look how much people have gotten crazy tower weps and the mana they have been earning and have made posts about it

your the only one who is having a cry on this forum lmao get over yourself mate