Akatiti turtle & chest order at first wave?

I heard that if get mana from turtle & chest with right order at first wave, will get a pet after campaign?

Tks XD

all in first wave? Do we have enough time to do this?
You have more then 4 min on the first building phase. Should be plenty of time. :)

After entering the code, if you don't get to the barrier before combat phase starts, the gate will close.

After entering the code, if you don't get to the barrier before combat phase starts, the gate will close.

Portal gun ;)

Sadly the turtles kinda suck (already have one). It's pretty much a giraffe, but it's a lot easier to get and gives 20% speed bonus.

The turtle is horrible. I was collecting 4 at a time with split screen, but realized that the turtle is absolutely worthless, and have to run around extra hard to keep the level going after wasting time doing that left, right, left,right BS.

A pet that gave all tower stats a 10% increase and capped at 600 would have my attention.

Mike.

[QUOTE]I'm using a turtle on my tower EV, stats don't matter that much on buff beams anyways and she can use the extra bit of speed. [/QUOTE]

You do have a point about that, I think EV buff caps around 3K tower stat.

Mike.

A pet that gave all tower stats a 10% increase and capped at 600 would have my attention.

Mike.

Then you would be *****ing all over the forums about how you can't farm one, the rng is not working, how it all is a conspiracy from trendy to make more money, how you would like to receive a perfect krytical stryker instead of a turtle......so what good would it do??

• 3 weeks later...