I start to play this game at his begining, i got only corrupted once, and start again to play later, but in the time, almost everyone was nice and its was fun to read the forums thread, right now its all about hate and conplaning, i mean, i saw too much people become friend and start to call out each other because they got a conflict. Why we cannot be more.... idk, grateful about this game, they make us play alot of time, they work hard for make us have fun, and its the way we say thank to them?? by make them work more?? because by fighting each other, you make them more work, cuz they have to always keep an eye on the forums for keep it in the good way, but some guys make the job rly more hard than its supposed to be. I really enjoy this game, but i stop to play alot of time, because i was playong another game, and when i was going to came back, i got my operation. I just came back from the hospital and I'm sutck at home for alot of time, so I have nothing to do. I just said me: oh! I could go on DD forum for see what happen, maybe i could play, but almost every topic I found finish by hating and figthing betwen some players.... why? why we cant just be peaceful? why we can be a friendly community? honnestly? Idk if its the pain i feel on my knee make me say that, or if its really because the community change, but I was wanting to share my point of view with you , guys, with some people I alreaddy play with, with some friends, and with alot of strangers. Guys, we need to stop all this hate.

I love your wish, but as with any online game, there will be the people who like to start things. Nothing we can do but press on! The community has been good to me and I appreciate the time I spent playing. I haven't been much lately, been too busy playing on my phone haha! Stay happy my friend!

I haven't seen a lot of hate, some disagreements but not a lot of hate. You are only dwelling on the negative . . . I HATE THAT!!!