* Added Supreme Accessories Rewards to Akatiti NM & NM Hardcore

Awww yeah! May go ahead and join some more Akatiti campaign runs for these. Thanks, Trendy. Any chance of adding a reward for the Tower Wars winning team? That would be smashing.

EDIT: It will also reward very good accessories for the other difficulties. It can reward all accessory types.

I already loved the campaign rewards off this map, even better now! It's just too bad survival on this map got the shaft.

By the looks of it, it's just perfect, nobody can complain now because the items can be obtained again, just not as easy.

Everybody is happy!!....no, you know that ain't possible.

they nerfed survival on akakiti?

edit just read notes

i wonder how much they nerfed it by cant wait to setup a run with my build to see how tough it

was already crazy tough before lol

I know I can do it, just don't know a build :/
Traps are the best way to survive the first wave. EV physical walls are very very good on this map as well.

Just look up my survival build and adapt that for campaign, the only hard part is building the order correctly. Build traps/auras first round + walls & as many minions as you can. Try to make the buff beams during the first wave so they can be upgraded ASAP. Then 2nd build phase make the rest of the DU and then swap to minions to finish off during combat phase. This map REQUIRES smart players with decent toons. It can be solo'd but it's really designed to make people play as a strong team.

As for the "made survival" easier, I really hope they mean "significantly reduced mob count." I personally loved the challenge of this map, just not the mob count dragging waves on for so long.

As for the "made survival" easier, I really hope they mean "significantly reduced mob count." I personally loved the challenge of this map, just not the mob count dragging waves on for so long.

This. The first giant ogre rush was the only real point where issues were had, then another 4000 mobs to just dribble through -.-

It will be a nice to get a buff to these, now that the xmas ones out shine them.

I'm more for aesthetics over stats and refuse to have a double hat on my summoner for for an extra couple hundred stats in his towers.