Sign in to follow this  
wiltodd

Whether or Not to keep a Item Based on Amount of Upgrades?

What's your least amount of upgrades on a item before choosing to sell it to the tavern or trade it? For example do you keep Oculus under 110^, 120^ or higher/lower? I know that number changes time to time as you collect those higher upgrade items. Wasn't that long ago when I was thrilled to keep 35^ giraffe's.

Guess the reason I'm asking is I just posted a bunch of Oculus that many may say are junk or have no reason being posted.

Thanks

i usually sell/keep depending on what the stats are on the item. if most are +, especially if it is on what i farming for (dps/tower) then ill keep

I sell 250^ occulus because YOLO

Yeah, do the same thing! Sold all my 200^ & up, heard they weren't as good as the ones in the 100's.

It's a stupid question, I know. Too many variables. Your needs, what level your character's are or are not, etc... Just didn't want to be that guy listing junk!

All of these acronym's on here lose me. Had to look that one up.

Vu Prime,

If you don't have one already, I'd be happy to donate!

That would be super kind of you. I'm currently sporting a Tsuda's Final Creation with 41^ so I'm sure any Occulus would be better.

Oh my Apprentice is only lvl 74 so that should explain some of it.

That would be super kind of you. I'm currently sporting a Tsuda's Final Creation with 41^ so I'm sure any Occulus would be better.

Oh my Apprentice is only lvl 74 so that should explain some of it.

Send me an invite whenever you're on. PSN: Baileywilltod

By chance if you're on now, I'm on wave 10 war of the djinn. So it'll be about 30 minutes before completion.

Send me an invite whenever you're on. PSN: Baileywilltod

By chance if you're on now, I'm on wave 10 war of the djinn. So it'll be about 30 minutes before completion.

Will do. I'm usually not on until around 9:00 CST. Got work and family to tend to otherwise :)

I'll send an invite around that time.

Oh yeah and going back to the OP, I usually dump anything that has less than 60^. Only because the core game challenge drops are pretty much limited in upgrades right? Only the DLC items go above the 125^ mark (just an assumption). I think the highest upgrade anything I have is a 122^ Blasticus.

Will do. I'm usually not on until around 9:00 CST. Got work and family to tend to otherwise :)

I'll send an invite around that time.

Oh yeah and going back to the OP, I usually dump anything that has less than 60^. Only because the core game challenge drops are pretty much limited in upgrades right? Only the DLC items go above the 125^ mark (just an assumption). I think the highest upgrade anything I have is a 122^ Blasticus.

After 9:00 CST I'll be on.

Depends on what it is. Blasticus... sell em all unless they have more than 115. Shai, sell em all unless I get one over 100^. (starting to believe they no longer exist cause in all the runs I have done for that flipping thing I have only EVER earned a 52!))

In other words I don't have anything over 135^'s. And that is a tower weapon. So, if it is better than what I currently have, I keep it, if not then I trade it or give it away. Usually give.

I have been trying to get a Malificar's Rapier off the Demon lord on Insane mode. I have beaten him 3 times yet all 3 of them had only 20 upgrade levels... Is that the highest it will go? Or am I just getting extremely unlucky?

I have been trying to get a Malificar's Rapier off the Demon lord on Insane mode. I have beaten him 3 times yet all 3 of them had only 20 upgrade levels... Is that the highest it will go? Or am I just getting extremely unlucky?

Sounds like you being a little unlucky, as stated above i think core weapons have a chance of being 125^ max. I do the same level for soul focusers and got a 69^ the other day. Keep trying, maybe AFK a control too if you can.

Sounds like you being a little unlucky, as stated above i think core weapons have a chance of being 125^ max. I do the same level for soul focusers and got a 69^ the other day. Keep trying, maybe AFK a control too if you can.

Yes definitely afk some extra controllers last wave if you can. Multiply your chances to get a good one of course. The whole drop thing is so very random. Might as well increase your chances if you can.

I am only level 69 I believe with a 60 Squire. I am a pure tower build while he is stubborn and wants to go hybrid. We can barely beat him just the two of us lol. We tried with a 3rd AFK but no dice 1.7m health is way to much for us to handle.

I am only level 69 I believe with a 60 Squire. I am a pure tower build while he is stubborn and wants to go hybrid. We can barely beat him just the two of us lol. We tried with a 3rd AFK but no dice 1.7m health is way to much for us to handle.

If you plan to just play with 2, You really should consider 1 pure tower build and 1 pure DPS build. Would make a world of difference. If you aren't opposed to online play, just open up a public lobby and play Alch Labs. People always join those. You'll get someone who can solo the demon boss in seconds.

I like to play online I just havent played enough to really know what I am doing and I feel like I just get in the way a lot. I met some guy earlier who gave me about 700k mana lol. I still only have 100k haha.

I like to play online I just havent played enough to really know what I am doing and I feel like I just get in the way a lot. I met some guy earlier who gave me about 700k mana lol. I still only have 100k haha.

Send me a msg on PSN and I'll let you sit in on a couple of insane alchemy lab runs or insane+ if you like. My husband and I run that map all the time. I remember what it was like in the early stages of playing dd. I'd be happy to help if I can.