Sign in to follow this  
Interesting...

2012 survey, who beleives it will happen?

Don't think so, but there will certainly be a lot of pics of people pretending to disappear. But, if you think the world is going to end, you can give me all of your cubes for safekeeping :D

Most scholars have plainly said anyone who believes it is a blathering idiot. The calendar in question basically ends in 2012 because that was how much room was on the goddamned rock they carved it on. So the assumption is that once it ends your simply cycle back though it. like the roman calendar.

Most scholars have plainly said anyone who believes it is a blathering idiot. The calendar in question basically ends in 2012 because that was how much room was on the goddamned rock they carved it on. So the assumption is that once it ends your simply cycle back though it. like the roman calendar.

What I heard was that since there isn't enough room on the calendar thing, that it resets like every 3,000 years. Also, glad to see no one is enough of an idiot to admit they think the world is going to end.

I dont think it will then, but i think it will be the start of something. Like a massive war around the world (World War 3?), and i think its gonna be global thermo-nuclear warfare.

lol call me crazy but this is what i think is gonna happen.

World isn't going to end in my opinion, it will go on and on and on. But we as a race, if you closely look at history, have almost wiped ourselves out multiple times. I am surprised we even made it this far, lol.

Will the world end on december 21st? Not even remotely probable. The only way the world will stop supporting life is if we humans really screw up. I don't believe that will happen or even become an issue in my lifetime.

Maybe if there weren't "end of the world" predictions every year or two I'd take them slightly more seriously.

Probably not, 'cuz I mean science has been pretty clear that there's no reason the world would end on the 21st, but IN THEORY.

What I heard was that since there isn't enough room on the calendar thing, that it resets like every 3,000 years. Also, glad to see no one is enough of an idiot to admit they think the world is going to end.
not soo fast we got eiter a troll or an idiot who said yes. lucky for him it doesnt say his name.

I don't think it will end.. but i won't exclude that something might happen, but in what form i wouldn't want to guess.

I will be on vacation from the 19th till the 28th on the canary islands... so if something might happen globally.. i hope i will get stranded there for the rest of the year or so :P

Edit: So that will be me on the right, and some random chick on the left haha =P

I dont think it will then, but i think it will be the start of something. Like a massive war around the world (World War 3?), and i think its gonna be global thermo-nuclear warfare.

lol call me crazy but this is what i think is gonna happen.

why would you think that? the superpowers are getting along, the syrian rebels are making headway, gas prices are falling and the global economy is getting back on track. Maybe the Mayans actually meant the world enters a new golden age.