Sign in to follow this  
B33b3

Clearly the world is ending, it must be official.

If you haven't heard the Death Battle at ScrewAttack.com is Goku vs Superman on 21 December 2012 (of course)

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/goku-vs-superman-next-death-battle[[263,hashtags]]-form

Perhaps this means the world will end because they will say Superman wins and Goku will rise from a furious rage(Going Super Saiyan of course) and Superman will defend his new title in real life and they will destroy the universe and Goku will win AS HE SHOULD!

But seriously, I'm all the way Team Goku and argue his victory to the death even if he loses this. Well if he does, refer to my previous statement. I'm really hoping what they say about no fact left unchecked and everything taken into consideration is true, I want a truely fair fight. I'm also kinda sad that they are doing this though. I've enjoyed Goku vs Superman debates and I've learned a lot about both dbz and Superman because of them.

It's pretty clear where I stand in this, but where do you guys stand? Goku or Superman? And why? We don't need a full fledged who is going to win argument, I'm just curious who you want to win and why you want him to win. I want to Goku to win because I think he is a more interesting character, he has always struggled to win and worked extremely hard to get to where he is, Superman just kinda walks in and punches the guy in the face and wins(In terms of Pre-Crisis I mean that quite literally) and he just has super powers and just kinda learned to control them but didn't work for them especially not like Goku did.

Honestly, if Superman does win it, it wont be first Death Battle I disagree with. Peach vs Zelda anyone? Zelda should have DESTROYED Peach but Peach won, kinda stupid. But you can tell they did not do enough research on that one. I hear the same kinda happened for Spiderman vs Batman. So let's hope we get a good well researched fight this time. I'm kinda excited about this if you can't tell.

Japanese comics are terrible. American and British comics are not. game over thanks for playing though!

Japanese comics are terrible. American and British comics are not. game over thanks for playing though!

Dude, stop your trolling, I made this thread as an opinion thread of who they think would win in a fight of Goku vs Superman, not whether or not I cared if you liked Japanese comics or not. So leave. I do not want you in my thread.

I think superman would win hands down... Goku might stand a chance against him at his strongest but I don't think superman is stupid enough to sit there and watch him go through his power levels to achieve it like everyone does in the DBZ cartoons :P

I think superman would win hands down... Goku might stand a chance against him at his strongest but I don't think superman is stupid enough to sit there and watch him go through his power levels to achieve it like everyone does in the DBZ cartoons :P

What Frank says.

+ Goku does not know about and has not achieved cryptonite yet.