Ultimate armor - HELP please!

Basically what people above have said, Ult armor is mainly for show. My builders are all wearing trans with an odd Sup piece thrown in here or there and I can solo Crystalline Dimension. All capped trans with kobold and an Ultimate weapon is 4x559+600+600 = 3436, I heavily doubt you really NEED more for anything in the game, and that's without accessories or hero points. Now that hero skill points have been unlocked, a high-end Trans piece with all balanced tower stats actually gives you more than a low-end Sup/Ult piece with a tower stat missing and only one or two really good stats (which is how they tend to roll).

I got a total of 3 Supreme armor pieces on my builders, of which one came from Aqua, one from Sky City and the last one from King's Game. Aside from that, I've seen a large number of supremes and one ult (from King's Game) that weren't really worth using.

now unless they introduce a difficulty harder then nm then ulti armor might be required lol

Unless they also buff the stat curves, that isn't going to happen because the effect of diminishing returns is too strong for ults to make a significant difference compared to trans/sup.

Ult Armor:

It's not going to happen. Out of 20, even ult 100's I found one that was usable. They seem to get the Label, but something is happening to the stats. Do they get the label and roll over? A question for CrzyRnDM no doubt. Most my Ult Armors or on my Tavern Table so people can see what "REAL" ULT 100's look like.

Trendy Added the Label but did Nothing to make stats fit the Label. ON Kings game I get Ult Weapons all the time and all the stats below 200 with extreme high up's like 380. That is not really my Idea of what a Ult should be.

I report all Ult Sets that hit the 840 stat bonus. It's not possible to even run Kings 3 times a day a be lucky to get one Ult armor with over 300 ups. Most the time it's missing a Major stat, or all the stats are so low to start with you just map vender it.

You can pick up crazy amounts of Trans Armor on Kings Game and if you can't run that yet, I suggest Going to AQ. Aquanos can drop some really awesome Sup armor's. You can also get a good amount of Trans, just make sure you don't play more than 3 characters or you get a Weapon Wash out.

I found Monk, and Split Screening a summoner to give the best results for A lot of Trans armors on AQ and SUP from time to time. Also the Ult Sea Spears seem to be far better Quality than the ULt weapons Kings GAme puts out.

You can get over 4K stats just running AQ on MIX and Kings. That is more than enough stats to do any map.

Mike.

Very good info there! I did my first KG surv and just winged my first setup and it was going very well. From the quality of myth I'm seeing from wave 14 on it looks like it will be a good armor farm. I got to wave 21 no problem at all, and saw my first trans drop and I had the game crash :( before I got to it to pick it up.

I'm going to farm KG for a while and see what happens. I might split with my other toons to try to get better weapons and gain a few stat points there.

Is it true that there is no pet wave on KG other than giraffe on final wave? That kinda sux if true.

The pawns shot and chess pieces, are they rewards for the non surv version of KG?

Is it true that there is no pet wave on KG other than giraffe on final wave? That kinda sux if true.

The pawns shot and chess pieces, are they rewards for the non surv version of KG?

Correct on both accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, so I got some great input when I posted the question a while back and I just wanted to update where I'm at and what I found out.

As a quick comment I only use Summoner and usually there were between 2 and 4 summoner pals of mine in game, so we only had armor dropping, which is what we are all after.

First off after all these posts I decided to try farming sky city and aquanos just to see what I'd get. I can't quite do sky city all the way through on nmhcmm but ran the map about 5 times on non mix mode. Got tons of not too bad trans and 1 piece of supreme armor.

Main thing I've found is that sky city has a high loss rate due to so many areas that items fall into the abyss. 2 times I was holding shift watching the map and watched a yellow dots drift away. Who knows how many good items I never even see because they fall off the map.

Did aquanos several times and again saw between 20-30 trans armor drop, but no sup or ult.

Here's the totally cool thing. I decided to go back and do Morrago nmhcmm as I never really farmed that one after I beat it. I did 2 runs up to wave 31, as I can't finish the entire wave count.

There were 4 of us in game running summoners. We have between 30-40 trans pieces drop per game, but the coolest part is we had 2 ult armor pieces and quite a few sup peices drop. The first ult armor dropped out of a chest at wave 24 in the first game and in the second game an ult piece dropped out of a chest on wave 25. I took some screenshots for fun :)!

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is just luck and probability catching up with me, but the screenshots are below.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991194479/screenshots/

Moraggo? Interesting. I used to farm it, but not summoner only, note that I farmed it before I did aquanos. I'll have to do a run myself it seems.

Draemn has a build (in the guides section) that works well for keeping all the drops from falling to oblivion.

Well, on my moraggo run, wave 23. i got a supreme. It was horrible, but I haven't seen any supremes for a while.

Here's what I found. I did several runs solo on Moraggo and nothing good dropped. When there were 4 of us good stuff started to drop. i'm guessing that along with the hc and mm multiplier you see a drastic increase in percentage of good drops when playing with multiple guys in map.

Has anyone ever used the xbox controller patch to bring in multiple characters of your own? I'm just wondering if it is a legal tool. A guy i played with claims he can bring in up to 4 toons at a time and has 4 summoners going with guardians on each of them to really increase his good drops. Didn't know if he was just bsing me or if there was such a tool. Also is it legal. I dont' want to get banned for using something like that. Any ideas?

Has anyone ever used the xbox controller patch to bring in multiple characters of your own? I'm just wondering if it is a legal tool. A guy i played with claims he can bring in up to 4 toons at a time and has 4 summoners going with guardians on each of them to really increase his good drops. Didn't know if he was just bsing me or if there was such a tool. Also is it legal. I dont' want to get banned for using something like that. Any ideas?

Completely legit. Almost everyone on the forums will be using controllers (either physical or virtual) for armour/reward/XP farming ;p

No. of players only affects the number of drops per wave. There is no impact on quality (although more drops *should* give more of each tier)

Awesome! Where can I procure this (I assume download of some kind)! Do I need an xbox or usb controller? I'm guess then I could just bring in a few summoners of my own and increase drops..... haha provided I can survive the extra mob count solo :)

that what i did with friend on steam list 2 summoner each mix mode nm hc morrago nothing

sadly rng didnt owant to give anything which made me not want to touch morrago again

Awesome! Where can I procure this (I assume download of some kind)! Do I need an xbox or usb controller? I'm guess then I could just bring in a few summoners of my own and increase drops..... haha provided I can survive the extra mob count solo :)

You don't need a controller, actually... There's a tool that can simulate controllers, switching them around using I think the f1-f4 keys. It's what I use.

Hahaha, okay, that's just freakin cool. I found an xbox emulator controller, probably the one you mentioned that let's me use the f1-f4 keys to control the toons. Doesn't seem to let me use the build or certain special controls of the characters when I'm in the split screen mode. Maybe that's a limitation to the emulator though. Took me a while to catch on to switching between toons and controlling them, but now I just need to level me some summoners, which providing I can bring 4 toons in per lvl session I should be able to get these guys to trans gear in no time.

Now let the farming begin hahaha. Thanks for the info everyone. I'll post some more results as I farm Morrago.