Sign in to follow this  
cirion0000

Debate on best map for gear v.2

I had a topic on this a while back but it's fallen off not sure where. Anyway so I had posted wondering which map was best for gear. Most people had said King's Game. Well I just successfully won all 30 waves NMHC survival on King's Game on 4P mode (not 4 summoners, as I'm not that good yet) but I did it with 3 monks and 1 summoner. Anyway, not a single supreme or ultimate drops (not even a weapon!!) until wave 30, at which time a crappy supreme weapon drops that wasn't even worth putting in a shop.

Now, we come back to Tavern Defense. In 4P splitscreen survival, not only do I get supremes and ultimates, but often many of them, in one run I get as many as 10 or more ultimates.

In fact, in TD, the other day, I got my first Ultimate+ weapon, with pretty amazing stats at that. So people claim KG is better, but the evidence shows otherwise...

HOWEVER, here is an interesting caveat I have seen.

The armor, although mostly just trans, WERE pretty high quality. In fact, I got an armor upgrade for one of my characters. The armors in TD weren't as great. However the weapons were. Maybe TD is for weapons and KG is for armor??

For me Aquanos is the best. All my gear its from aqua.

Easy map and also fast. NMHCMM with 2 played summ.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9103 usando Tapatalk

The weapon drops are amazing in TD. I have found many Ultimates that cap out tower attack (600) and other tower stats (perfect for some of my builders). Aquanos is pretty good too. I used to run those before I graduated to harder maps. That gives you a bunch of somewhat lower quality Sup and Ult (some of which I still use though!)

This was one of two ultimate armors that dropped off Kings.

It was actually usable. Kings NMHCMM.

Ran Tavern defense twice NMHCMM and not one ultimate drop. Ultimate weapons are useless anyway unless they have tower stats, and much more easy to just farm Kings Campaign until one drops with great tower stats.

I have experienced it myself and heard the same thing from others. TD NMHCMM is a troll, a wash, and not worth running.

AQ or SKY on NMHCMM have the ability to drop awesome trans armors. In fact, I think the quality is better than kings when it does drop. you won't get as much of it, but it might be better quality.

As for Ult armor drops I have never gotten any, but know they do at times drop. What you can get is some nice sup armors from both maps.

Kings NMHCMM seems to get washed out once you add 3 characters. IN fact we cut off our armor completely at that point and just get weapons. The weapons don't seem to be all that great.

I tried just running summoners but all that did was produce crap armor everywhere, very little trans even.

Running just Monk, I can pick up over 27 some trans armors, but not one ult, not even a weapon.
I add an extra summoner, I run into Ult armor at times and maybe an Ult weapon or two.

For AQ, I found that running at least one monk, and summoner to up the loot drops seem to produce some good armor drops
Same with Sky City.

AS for TD NMHCMM? It's hard as nails and won't be doing that one again. Twice was enough.

Mike.

So I guess I am confused, some of your info seems conflicted. You say you get good Ult armors from NMHCMM King's then you say running all summoners gave crap. If I read your post right, it sounds like you want a mix of non summoners and summoners. And do you want only 2 or 4 players?

I run Sky City with single crystal build, as it's best map I can do with Summoner only. Maybe I could do Aquanos as well, but Sky City is said to have better loot value.

Kings Game is an option, but it doesn't seem to have enough DU to create afkable build. I plan to try Karathiki and Tavern Defense when I unlock them... no fun.

[QUOTE]So I guess I am confused, some of your info seems conflicted. You say you get good Ult armors from NMHCMM King's then you say running all summoners gave crap. If I read your post right, it sounds like you want a mix of non summoners and summoners. And do you want only 2 or 4 players? [/QUOTE]

Because of the horrible and amateur loot system. It's really hard to say doing this will give these results. My Last Kings run produced 2 Ult armors and 2 sup armors, and 15 trans armors.

The 2 runs before not one ult dropped.

This is on Kings game.

What I can produce is a complete wash out of armor playing more than 2 characters on Kings NMHCMM. That happens every time.

I get tons more trans armors just running one monk. Lots are not that great though but get the label. I get no ult drops at all.

Running just 1-2 summoners split screen I get nowhere near the trans drops of just running one monk. More summoners seem to produce more crap.

running just 1 monk and 1 summoner I see sup and sometimes ult armor drops. Lots less trans armors though and lots more weapons.

That I can produce consistently.

But still................ Because of the loot system. Doing a prop cat run start wave 23 on sky city just on HC my last time, on wave 24 I had to decent sup armor drops. Something that never happened before. I was running just one monk

There does not seem to be any Magical formula.

I get more consistent good armor drops running Kings with just summoner and Monk, or Monk and App as they have the least DLC weapons added.

That is not to say you can't get ult armor on summit because even though you won't see trans, someone got one.

Mike.

[QUOTE]It sounds like 1 monk and 1 summoner is the way to go. One of my friends just got an Ult+ armor from NMHCMM this way just recently (from KG) [/QUOTE]

I can't prove that even though it works that way 70% of the time, just one Monk and one summoner. The first time you do it, and you might get nothing.

This works with App/monk App/summoner or Monk/summoner.

The Theory is that Monk only has crap with wings on a stick drop from the DLC weapon pool. I don't know what the App DLC weapon is if any.

I have had dumb people tell me that the DLC added weapons don't matter, but they are full of crap as you can track it over 10 games to 30.

You might try AQ NMHCMM also Cirion0000 with just Monk and summoner. There are lot's less mods, you can start wave 18 very easy, and the Waves are very short unlike KIngs. In fact I am now gauging if in the long run AQ might not just be quicker and better, I would need a Ult armor drop though from AQ and have gotten none compared to the many I have on kings.

then again............... Trendy's Idea of best label is mostly all crap.

Mike.

it hard to say it really depends what map the person played the most
and then rng and luck comes in
and i have lost count on how many times i done a certain shard map or kings

Okay I concede. KG NMHCMM with 1 monk and 1 summoner is indeed the best. I am convinced when I see results. And results I have. 2 supreme armors and 1 ultimate armor on the first run of it and still 2 waves to go. PS the ultimate armor was insanely good for DPS, I'm probably gonna switch gear around now. Think it will hit cap hero attack... awesome.

Before I left the best place to go/be for the high-end gear was Kings game. Not sure what is is new with the new maps like TD.

Kings gives the best drops on survival, while TD has horrible survival drops, but awesome campaign awards

Kings gives the best drops on survival, while TD has horrible survival drops, but awesome campaign awards
Gotcha,so Im not to outdated lol. Ive seen it give a bunch of random rewards like Palanitir but I have yet to see any good accs come from it like accs do from Palantir. They accs any good?(from TD)

Gotcha,so Im not to outdated lol. Ive seen it give a bunch of random rewards like Palanitir but I have yet to see any good accs come from it like accs do from Palantir. They accs any good?(from TD)

The party hats are pretty good, about level with the Spook 2 accessories.

Award accs seem to be Turkey > Palantir > Spook/Tav siege

Ive only finished turkey hunt once though due to all manner of issues (technical and just "issues"), but the one I got from there had 5 stats that rolled 40+, so it may be the new best reward map overall (if you can get a solid way of doing it...) once the technical issues are ironed out. Once the DDDK gets updated a true order of awards can again be established ;)