Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixExcalibur2

So many Cubes!

Is this amount of cubes even possible?
He claims that he's a trader on the forums and he also has 3 pages of perf kobolds, 4 pages of mk2's, 3 pages of humongous eggs, 8 megas, and about 5 stiegs.

Anyone else seen him before?

seen this guy before.He was selling ult armor in public shops.those had negatives which were close in every piece.All the pieces had negs too.What do you thinK? =D

probably legit .
Do NOT be suprised if an admin closes this thread as calling a player out is HIGHLY frowned upon.

probably legit .
Do NOT be suprised if an admin closes this thread as calling a player out is HIGHLY frowned upon.

OP Never said Any names about the person hosting.
This is fine.
I know who the guy is, He changed his name, but in this picture it shows his old name, I'm going to check steam.

Anyways...
EDIT: He changed his name.
How he got all these things in 3 months, I don't know lol.
He got "good Student" In August, If I can post this, I guess I'm fine, Not stating any names. If this is some way against the rules, I'll remove the post.

OP Never said Any names about the person hosting.
This is fine.
I know who the guy is, He changed his name, but in this picture it shows his old name, I'm going to check steam.

Anyways...
EDIT: He changed his name.
How he got all these things in 3 months, I don't know lol.
He got "good Student" In August, If I can post this, I guess I'm fine, Not stating any names. If this is some way against the rules, I'll remove the post.

The screenshots show the player's name thats all I meant. I hate to see posts get popped for such silly things as not editing a photo.

If I focused on trading and taking peoples cubes when they have offered them for even trans sets I have, I suppose it would be possible to collect this much stuff. personally I won't take anyone's cube. I know they can get to where they want with extra effort.

The hacking program:

As far as I know, it can't create items yet. It just takes an item and changes it into a higher label or whatever stats you want. You see this everywhere on Ult armor sets. So the guys cubes would have to be legit, and he is a heavy trader.

As for telling? I have only seen one legit ult armor that had one stat to 800 with set bonus. I have come across lots of ult armors, and for the most part they are pure crap, even the Ult 100's are crap.

I picked up two ult armors today on kings which is higher than normal, and one piece with 300 ups I was able to get 658 in one tower boost stat before I ran out of upgrade points. All the rest of the stats are under 400 and it's one of the best ult armors I have found. (I have a few on my tavern tables to show guys what they really look like.)

I report all full sets with 800 stats which is nearly impossible and all have over 360 ups on each piece. I hope not to see those guys around anymore. I also check hours played, and achievements earned. One guy told me he got it on AQ NMHCMM, but He did not even have the Nightmare shard for AQ unlocked.

It's really good to check these things before reporting someone, and do your homework. I certainly don't want to cause anyone not guilty any problems.

Mike.

The screenshots show the player's name thats all I meant. I hate to see posts get popped for such silly things as not editing a photo.

That's not actually his full Name, Previously, It has 3 more words in it.

As far as cubes are concerned, I know certain people buy DD quad-packs from sales and create alternative Steam accounts solely for the purpose of farming extra cubes. As for items... Hackers have already won. Deal with it. Either merely proves how much of a joke the economy in this game has become.

If I focused on trading and taking peoples cubes when they have offered them for even trans sets I have, I suppose it would be possible to collect this much stuff. personally I won't take anyone's cube. I know they can get to where they want with extra effort.

The hacking program:

As far as I know, it can't create items yet. It just takes an item and changes it into a higher label or whatever stats you want. You see this everywhere on Ult armor sets. So the guys cubes would have to be legit, and he is a heavy trader.

As for telling? I have only seen one legit ult armor that had one stat to 800 with set bonus. I have come across lots of ult armors, and for the most part they are pure crap, even the Ult 100's are crap.

I picked up two ult armors today on kings which is higher than normal, and one piece with 300 ups I was able to get 658 in one tower boost stat before I ran out of upgrade points. All the rest of the stats are under 400 and it's one of the best ult armors I have found. (I have a few on my tavern tables to show guys what they really look like.)

I report all full sets with 800 stats which is nearly impossible and all have over 360 ups on each piece. I hope not to see those guys around anymore. I also check hours played, and achievements earned. One guy told me he got it on AQ NMHCMM, but He did not even have the Nightmare shard for AQ unlocked.

It's really good to check these things before reporting someone, and do your homework. I certainly don't want to cause anyone not guilty any problems.

Mike.

I just got my first ultimate armor today and using it for dps. It has over 370 ups and my hero attack will be over 750. Maybe I'm just lucky but legit high stat armors do exist. It's not even ult+ either.