Ask a question, Get an answer. Maybe.

is CD copy only for PC??? if its for 360 ill jus wait for it

I don't know if they can do CD copies for 360 or PS3. The only in-store things would be download codes, so I would guess PC only.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question are there pets on the dungeon defenders on ipad or iphone app?

as for now no i dont think so, but i think i read somewhere that they will be patchin that in. wait for kanibal or finally or a dev to comfirm tho.

also @kanibal yeah thats what i fig, but i wanted to see what the devs had to say bout it since plants vs zombies actaully was put into disk form.

I have a question are there pets on the dungeon defenders on ipad or iphone app?

From Confirmed Changes for Dungeon Defenders: First Wave, Patch #1! (ETA ~Jan 2 2011), "Familiars re-added to iOS version." So no, there are currently not pets, but there will be in early January when the patch comes out.

as for now no i dont think so, but i think i read somewhere that they will be patchin that in. wait for kanibal or finally or a dev to comfirm tho.

also @kanibal yeah thats what i fig, but i wanted to see what the devs had to say bout it since plants vs zombies actaully was put into disk form.

I didn't think Plants vs. Zombies actually sold disc copies for PS3/Xbox. I thought those were just download tokens that you could buy at game stores.

From Confirmed Changes for Dungeon Defenders: First Wave, Patch #1! (ETA ~Jan 2 2011), "Familiars re-added to iOS version." So no, there are currently not pets, but there will be in early January when the patch comes out.

I didn't think Plants vs. Zombies actually sold disc copies for PS3/Xbox. I thought those were just download tokens that you could buy at game stores.

Thanks for the info ^^

I have another question when will the jester and summoner arrive. Just asking ^^

were not sure yet. we jus kno they will be dlc later after release. we are gettin another class day one of console release through dlc and itll be for free.

@kanibal O i could hav sworn that it was put onto disc for those that dont hav xbox live... owell

were not sure yet. we jus kno they will be dlc later after release. we are gettin another class day one of console release through dlc and itll be for free.

@kanibal O i could hav sworn that it was put onto disc for those that dont hav xbox live... owell

Just looked on Ebay, and it is. Never knew they did that.

Just looked on Ebay, and it is. Never knew they did that.

ah well i guess the devs could put it on disc then (which would be great). I only thought plants vs zombies was on disc since they were sellin it in the box and not jus a dl code. the only thing ive seen in the box with a dl code was dlc for fallout 3

You should be able to get dl xbla games with just a silver account if I recall correctly (could be wrong)
If so then just a purchasable download code should work for those off the grid, connecting to the internet for the ten minutes to dl the game shouldn't be a problem for anyone (worst case I can point you to a tutorial to share a laptop wireless connection out the ethernet port to your 360)

If your console has been banned from live for reasons I of course could never guess then you could always pay for a copy to support the devs and then use the alternative methods to install the software. (support games that don't have DRM!)

You should be able to get dl xbla games with just a silver account if I recall correctly (could be wrong)
If so then just a purchasable download code should work for those off the grid, connecting to the internet for the ten minutes to dl the game shouldn't be a problem for anyone (worst case I can point you to a tutorial to share a laptop wireless connection out the ethernet port to your 360)

If your console has been banned from live for reasons I of course could never guess then you could always pay for a copy to support the devs and then use the alternative methods to install the software. (support games that don't have DRM!)

well i wasnt really talkin about that... i was wantin a disc jus cause i lik to hav a physical copy of somethin i own (one major reason why i hate dlc), and also was jus talkin about those who dont want to go through the trouble of goin through live or cant get live to get arcade games. my friend doesnt hav internet fast enough to support live, so one time he actually got screwed since he bought borderlands goty and it only gave him dl codes instead of a disc... he had to come to my place and create a live account jus so he could get the content he payed for (which took lik 8 hours to dl all of it).

Well if he has any wireless around him I would suggest the laptop method for internet access, you can just pop in an Ubuntu live distro if you want and it is a pretty straight forward process (I don't know if windows can do it) if he has forgotten the WEP key to his network you can always use Aircrack-ng to recover it (from inside the live distro).

Why are the item's level requirement so high?

I just finished beating Alchemical Laboratory on hard(online) and got some nice items but the level requirement to wear those items are like 40, 45, 50, 60. I'm still level 24...

What's the point?

Why are the item's level requirement so high?

I just finished beating Alchemical Laboratory on hard(online) and got some nice items but the level requirement to wear those items are like 40, 45, 50, 60. I'm still level 24...

What's the point?

So that you can't hold godly weapons at low level. The game is forcing you to use weapons that reflect your characters stats at your current level, just like any other RPG.

I'll post a video as to why tomorrow night... I can see the title now, lvl 0 huntress solos ogre crush... Or even better, lvl 0 solos labs...

That's why, I can put godly or epic or legendary in my lvl0 and destroy insane maps right now...

But the thing is, they're not godly...

BaoQ, you make a good point: the level requirements vs quality are a bit steep. I've adjusted them accordingly, and those adjustments will be in the first content patch in early Jan. Until then... best level up your Hero ;)

-Jer

I understand why level requirement is needed but why it's so high when the items is not that godly.

This two items below I got from Alchemical Laboratory(Hard) playing online with 3 other people, all of us are around level 20's. So are you saying this items below is godly?

hmm.. so may i know when is the update coming ? i am looking forward for it =)

We'll be submitting it to Apple early next week, so I'd expect it within a week of that (maybe quicker if Apple is fast)... Android will go up at the same moment the Apple version is approved, because we'd like those content patches to go out simultaneously.

-Jer

Good morning folks =)

Another day, another question. So when I first started out and would get a weapon, I could see what level I have to be to use that weapon because it tells me. Now, as a lvl 53 player, how would I know the lvl requirements for weapons? Because obviously it doesn't show me now that i'm able to use it. [unless they are lvl 60 or 70 weapons.]