Ask a question, Get an answer. Maybe.

As far as the familiars being introduced to iPhone and iPad, I'm really happy about that, but just wondering, does that mean you must preorder the game on computer and then the familiar will show up, or will there be familiars available on the iOS version?

Familiars don't only come with preorders. Those are just exclusive ones.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...

I have been lurking around time by time.
I see alot of improvements and want to congrats trendy with theyre android/iphone version launch.
Just curious if there is any update info about the PC version.
Is there anytime soon an official release date for the game and the demo instead of "Mid Januari"?
Seeing people playing on the phone version makes me crave for the pc version !:p

This, I don't know what else to do with my time except check up on these forums hah.

would the preorder familiars be transferred to iphone as well?

We might assume so but the iOS does get less then the PC versions so maybe not... tho I would think they would attempt to allow this... a dev could answer better

Pets are drops... I do not know since the iOS version doesn't have them currently... tho be warned that on the first day I'll have them all >=]

A couple of suggestions that I'd like to know if they are in the works....

1) For single player games, it'd really help if you allowed the user to save the game state so don't have to sit for a whole hour waiting out all the waves of mobs after having gotten the defenses set. The game would be a lot more break friendly if it remembered the replacement of these defenses and you could stop/resume on the wave you left off.

Obviously, this wouldn't work on multiplayer, but for local play, it should....I'm mostly speaking to the Ipad ios 4.2 version....which I guess would be the mobile version in general (android, iphone, ipad, etc.).

2) I'm sure this has been sugested already, but it'd save a button press if we could touch any tower (during battle) and immediately have options appear for Repair, Upgrade, and/sor Sell....Repair and updgrade get used most often i'd wager.

3) The lack of an exit game button is maddening on the main menu. It disturbs my calm having to hit the home button to exit the game....which does exit, but still leaves it running in the background. Please add one. Please.....

I just wanted to know if there is any way how to transfer character from my iPhone 3GS to my iPhone 4. Well data are stored in the phone, so is it enough to copy some files?

Thanks for the answers.

I'm a level 14 mage. can you guys give me tips for me to have a good damage? I'm only playing alone since i don't have a 3g at my place.

I'm a level 14 mage. can you guys give me tips for me to have a good damage? I'm only playing alone since i don't have a 3g at my place.

Please peruse the Adventurer's Tavern section of the forums as well as other threads in this section. This thread is reserved for Q+A regarding the game and its features, not gameplay. Best of luck in your adventures!

Ok, this may seem like a basic question to people but I have no clue in the world. How do I start a solo match because every time I get in a game, it just says building stage and I dont know what to do after. Please help lol

Ok, this may seem like a basic question to people but I have no clue in the world. How do I start a solo match because every time I get in a game, it just says building stage and I dont know what to do after. Please help lol

Once in the game, you need to build towers and set up your defenses for the incoming waves. The object is to protect your crystal core. Once you are ready, click on the crystal core and the building phase will end, initiating the combat phase. Rinse and repeat.

Good luck!

Question: How do we sell items in the Taverns? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S and I have no idea how to show off the crappy crap that I have accumulated. LOL And what is that button that makes the character go "Aaaayooo!" Is that supposed to be a call for help or something? Those are my 2 questions. :)

Slightly technical issue, but is it possible to do the large download (ie after installing the app from the market) on another device (my laptop) and then shuffle the files onto an SD card for my Android phone? I only have access to uni wireless for now, so I can access it through my laptop but not through my phone. That's the only way I can get the game running in the next two weeks, until the internet gets connected at home.

Would it be possible to add in iPod support for iOS as well as custom soundtrack for psn/xbla and maybe droid if applicable.

While looking at the various achievements for the game it mentions level 1 areas and level 2 areas, any idea what is considered a level 1 and a level 2?

[QUOTE]While looking at the various achievements for the game it mentions level 1 areas and level 2 areas, any idea what is considered a level 1 and a level 2?[/QUOTE]rooms with one crystal, and rooms with more than one crystal.

Does any of the Game Masters read every thread?
Can I know COMPLETELY how high score is calculated, because obviously someone does..

The calculation is complex, but it boils down to:

Wave Number (raised to an exponent) * Individual Mission Multiplier * Difficulty Multiplier * How Fast you completed the Wave * Bonus Multipliers + Award Bonuses

You get Bonus Multipliers of 1.33x for each:
If no player took any damage
If your core didn't take any damage
If you only used towers, or only used weapons, to complete the wave

Award bonuses are given for earning awards. A full accounting of them is quite large -- they pop up onscreen indicating how much they earn in the PC/Console version, but didn't have room to fit that in the mobile version HUD. I'm sure the community can dig into what awards yield what points, if there's sufficient interest.

-Jer

I found in this thread that the cd copy of the pc game will be released @ february 11
but will there be a digital download before that? i cant wait for this game xD

I found in this thread that the cd copy of the pc game will be released @ february 11
but will there be a digital download before that? i cant wait for this game xD

could have sworn something said january... second? not sure >.< want to know

You get Bonus Multipliers of 1.33x for each:
If no player took any damage
If your core didn't take any damage
If you only used towers, or only used weapons, to complete the wave
-Jer

O.o WILL try some stuff out

could have sworn something said january... second? not sure >.< want to know

DunDef is planned forlate january. The above is referring to the CD copy, not the downloadable copy. I wouldn't go by any date though, just around that time. Nothing is confirmed yet.

DunDef is planned forlate january. The above is referring to the CD copy, not the downloadable copy. I wouldn't go by any date though, just around that time. Nothing is confirmed yet.

is CD copy only for PC??? if its for 360 ill jus wait for it