Ask a question, Get an answer. Maybe.

1) Defense Base Damage affects the strength of the Aura -- for Heal aura, it's how much it heals. For Strength Drain Aura, it's how much it reduces enemy strength. For Ensnare Aura, it's how much it slows enemies down. For Enrage Aura, it's the likelihood of Enraging an enemy which enters it.

2) For the Monk, Defense Attack Rate only applies to the Electric Aura and the Heal Aura, and affects how rapidly it harms enemies or heals allies.

Thanks! Could you please explain Defense Attack Rate in regards to the huntress?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Could you please explain Defense Attack Rate in regards to the huntress?

Good question. i think it has to do with how quick the mines tak to explode again. lik after every explosion, itll hav a cool down time before exploding again, which will decrease by pointin points into attack rate (if im right).

-edit- hey jerem, can u please explain how the monk's chii (spelling?) attack changes? i noticed it in the huntress vid tht the monk had a diff attack compared to other vids. does it hav to do with the weapon he is using? as in each weapon also has its on chii attack?

Hey Trendy! I'm finally getting a chance to play this morning and am loving the game! I just wanted to make two suggestions: allow players to toggle the tutorial windows - so they're not in the way, and implement a 'swipe to look' feature for controlling the camera. I think a lot of players are used to this method for moving the camera.

I will be sure to highly recommend the game to family and friends =)

Hmm , is it me or is the game pretty Kathy when it comes to online gameplay via game center ? Perhaps a local game play would be better ? Lol... Or game center search by region would be good too?

Hi tredy, if you don't mind me asking what will be in for the next patch that is coming in january .? Thanks in advance. Great game! Add me gc : dennlor

Gamecenter is very restricted guys... That's why we can't do all these simple things =\

Also I have had very many Kathy games =p

@gamecenter guy you should post your name in there as that's where we look when adding people!!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what is the music in the trailers and is there anywhere that we can download it?

Is it just me or when you tap the map icon (for iPad users) the number of creatures are off screen? Anyone know if that's something I can fix? or is that a dev question?

1)If I make a second character, does it have to go through the campaign again?

2): Can people do buggy things like official and unofficial character trade gears? let's say someone mod a map and create a map, making it filled with 100 hp bosses.(there are a million of ways to break it) Then he play it with his unofficial character to farm large amount of top tier gears in a short amount of time. Can he trade those gears on his unofficial character with other player's official character, or even trade it with his own offical character via item box?

1)If I make a second character, does it have to go through the campaign again?

2): Can people do buggy things like official and unofficial character trade gears? let's say someone mod a map and create a map, making it filled with 100 hp bosses.(there are a million of ways to break it) Then he play it with his unofficial character to farm large amount of top tier gears in a short amount of time. Can he trade those gears on his unofficial character with other player's official character, or even trade it with his own offical character via item box?

1. Nope.

2. Nope, Official and Unofficial Chars will not be able to be in the same game -- you choose which kind of game you want to play, and it only gives you access to that set of Heroes and Item Box.

-Jer

question about PC version. Does it have split screen multi player? if so, how do we control things for 2 people on one computer?

question about PC version. Does it have split screen multi player? if so, how do we control things for 2 people on one computer?

Yes. One person could use the mouse/keyboard, and the other could use a gamepad connected via USB.

Oh I have another question.
Will all the stats and skill balancing etc for the mobile version be the same or at least very similar to the console releases?
I want to use DDFW as more of a demo to test out my different builds so when the console version comes out, ill already know how to build my character.
There's not any planned massive overhaul of skills is there? Or anything else that would ruin this "testing" idea?

Will all the stats and skill balancing etc for the mobile version be the same or at least very similar to the console releases?
I want to use DDFW as more of a demo to test out my different builds so when the console version comes out, ill already know how to build my character.
There's not any planned massive overhaul of skills is there? Or anything else that would ruin this "testing" idea?

for the intial release dundef will hav the same stats as ddfw so yeah go ahead and test away. but devs hav commented later down the line they will change the skills.

Same stats, slightly different numbers under the hood for the grander 100+ enemy gameplay balance on pc/consoles, but yeah definitely testing out strats on mobile is entirely effective to then transfer into pc/console with the same end result.

Jer

1) Defense Base Damage affects the strength of the Aura -- for Heal aura, it's how much it heals. For Strength Drain Aura, it's how much it reduces enemy strength. For Ensnare Aura, it's how much it slows enemies down. For Enrage Aura, it's the likelihood of Enraging an enemy which enters it.

2) For the Monk, Defense Attack Rate only applies to the Electric Aura and the Heal Aura, and affects how rapidly it harms enemies or heals allies.
I've kind of the same question but for the huntress ( and iff possible all the upgradable tower stats on the character screen ( Attack Rate, etc.. ( I play in Frenh so I'm not sure of the exact name of the three others )). For exemple i've seen in a trailer that her trap can get more than 2 use ( + repair ), i'm guessing it's related to one of those stats.

I've kind of the same question but for the huntress ( and iff possible all the upgradable tower stats on the character screen ( Attack Rate, etc.. ( I play in Frenh so I'm not sure of the exact name of the three others )). For exemple i've seen in a trailer that her trap can get more than 2 use ( + repair ), i'm guessing it's related to one of those stats.

That's the first stat or towers, it's red and called health.. The more health you have for the trap = the more uses it has for the same cost

That's the first stat or towers, it's red and called health.. The more health you have for the trap = the more uses it has for the same cost
That make sence thx, one of the stats I didn't touch since I was saying myself 'my trap can't get hurt, why would I increase their health".

That's gonna change my huntress life, the first trap really needed too frequent repair not to desepear.

Will there be an option to play in one session from iOS and Android? I have an iPhone and my friends Android devices. As far as I know Android release will be at 23 December and I am curious if we will be able to play together?

Off-top: captcha here was created in hell!

Question about console multi-regional support.
My gamertag is set to australia, no idea why, don't live there, never been there, always in the US.
Games like Castlevania HD can actually restrict your group joining solely because of that, IE. Ppl can and will drop you, or set it so you can't join altogether :(
Will this game be like that? Id hate to see my online experience be affected by an irreversable mistake, like it was in castlevania

Are there pets or familiars in this game because i saw some in the Dungeon Defenders: First Wave - Launch Trailer but i haven't seen any in game?

Will there be an option to play in one session from iOS and Android? I have an iPhone and my friends Android devices. As far as I know Android release will be at 23 December and I am curious if we will be able to play together?

Off-top: captcha here was created in hell!

Something may be announced along those lines at some point... hmm...

Jer

Question about console multi-regional support.
My gamertag is set to australia, no idea why, don't live there, never been there, always in the US.
Games like Castlevania HD can actually restrict your group joining solely because of that, IE. Ppl can and will drop you, or set it so you can't join altogether :(
Will this game be like that? Id hate to see my online experience be affected by an irreversable mistake, like it was in castlevania

Everyone in the World is matched together, and join each other's games. Thankfully DunDef gameplay doesn't have very strict latency needs.

Jer

Are there pets or familiars in this game because i saw some in the Dungeon Defenders: First Wave - Launch Trailer but i haven't seen any in game?

Coming in the first patch. Had to optimize, optimize, optimize before we could add 'em back in. In DD:FW, earning them will be related to beating certain Challenges on Insane.

Jer