Ask a question, Get an answer. Maybe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to see some concept art from the devs? :) Also curious to know, who created the monk?

I love the machine gun staff :P

I hope it does what I think it does...

Also, if Jer reads this, I hate you =b

A while ago you's said you's were gonna put the game on the samsung galaxy s, did you's attempt to do so and did it work? I'm thinking about getting the 'galaxy tab' was hoping to get the game over the market for that if it would work

A while ago you's said you's were gonna put the game on the samsung galaxy s, did you's attempt to do so and did it work? I'm thinking about getting the 'galaxy tab' was hoping to get the game over the market for that if it would work

As far as I know, the game will be compatible with the recent Droid releases, the Galaxy included.

Any idea if it will work with the Original Motorola Droid/Milestone? It is running the same chip that is in the 3gs but im worried my phone won't run it

It does support it so it will run?

It must be implemented in order for the game to work. If you have the Open GL 2.0 installed and updated on your version of the Droid system, then yes, you will be able to play the game.

Please tell us when we'll be able to see some new videos, i mean: squire, huntress and monk?
Game will be released in a month ( i hope!! ) and We still dont know anything about other champions, cause reading about them isn't the same as seeing their gameplays.
Im really interested in your game, and hope it will be released ASAP!!!
// sry for English (i'm from Poland)

Please tell us when we'll be able to see some new videos, i mean: squire, huntress and monk?
Game will be released in a month ( i hope!! ) and We still dont know anything about other champions, cause reading about them isn't the same as seeing their gameplays.
Im really interested in your game, and hope it will be released ASAP!!!
// sry for English (i'm from Poland)

The awesome Huntress trailer is finished, and will be released via a game-site exclusive in about 1 week. A week after that, we'll have an exciting announcement about a new DunDef product... and hopefully the iOS launch around then too :)

Squire trailer will hit around beginning of the new year, Monk trailer in later January, and then a launch trailer!

-Jer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37[/ATTACH]

The awesome Huntress trailer is finished, and will be released via a game-site exclusive in about 1 week. A week after that, we'll have an exciting announcement about a new DunDef product... and hopefully the iOS launch around then too :)

Squire trailer will hit around beginning of the new year, Monk trailer in later January, and then a launch trailer!

-Jer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83[/ATTACH]

I tak it that the pic is one of the dlc maps? i havnt seen it before. also the new dundef product wouldnt be dunraid would it?

Speculating, DunRaid is general common knowledge. While they have not said anything official about the development status of it, I would expect any secret announcements to be related to DLC or something we haven't seen. Officially announcing DunRaid would be... well, it just doesn't seem like them.

Assuming your iPad has the OpenGL 2.0 interface properly implemented, you should have no problem playing the game on it.

Assuming your iPad has the OpenGL 2.0 interface properly implemented, you should have no problem playing the game on it.

A simple yes would have been quicker =p. All iPads have OpenGL so long as the user updated to 4.0+... Plus it's in all the videos of the iOS thingies

[QUOTE]Squire trailer will hit around beginning of the new year, Monk trailer in later January, and then a launch trailer!

-Jer
[/QUOTE]

Later January? So Game is going to be released in Feb? :(
Ahh I was hoping that i will buy it for my birthday (2nd January).
Game looks awesome, but i can't stand that it's moved from Nov to Feb :(

Later January? So Game is going to be released in Feb? :(
Ahh I was hoping that i will buy it for my birthday (2nd January).
Game looks awesome, but i can't stand that it's moved from Nov to Feb :(

Finally, this ones on you man... this has your quote all over it.

I have a few questions about character names... 1) Upon character creation, does the game have to connect to the internet and verify the names not in use? If not, how are duplicate names handled when online. 2) Is it possible to never have to connect to the internet to play the game to completion? 3) Does the game require internet connection at all after downloading? The reason for asking this is, if in the future I want to reinstall the game and there be no server to connect to for verification.

@riddick ...no... For many reasons least upon I would have to help them in a nice manner and prolly couldn't award them points... Tho I am attempting to be nicer to the noobs.... Rather have more people then less...

I have a few questions about character names... 1) Upon character creation, does the game have to connect to the internet and verify the names not in use? If not, how are duplicate names handled when online. 2) Is it possible to never have to connect to the internet to play the game to completion? 3) Does the game require internet connection at all after downloading? The reason for asking this is, if in the future I want to reinstall the game and there be no server to connect to for verification.

As for 1, I'm not sure but we'll have a gamespy login name that is used to find each other, otherwise ign they have said much about names. For 2 there is single player, LAN, direct connect which you can use to play... So yes! As for 3, you do not need the interwebs to play... You do need it for updates and such but once you do it you can straight up play offline... I think, a deb can correct me if they wish.