Sign in to follow this  
classic22

There comes a time for all of us...

Indeed I do. Unfortunately the chance of Trendy wanting to hire me or being able to pay me enough are extremely low.

They wouldn't be able to understand your Aussie accent. Language barriers are tough.

Hey classic! I heard about this so I had to hop on the forums and say "good bye" even though you are not leaving really (from what I have read). But I have lived a full life on the forums and I am not as active so I wanted to talk to you before anything else happens. Anyways.

First time I talked to classic(still remember this)
Me: can I have this stickied??
Classic: no
Me: damn

Then I go to another mod get it stickied and get yelled at lol. Anyways. Classic you and I have had our ups and downs but I always looked up to you. We worked on events together. Made a hole set of events out of nothing. Great times. Just wanted to commemorate all that with you :)

Peace out classic

Thanks Capt.

It's true I've had ups and downs with the majority of people here. Fact is no one likes being wrong, so we all fight for our own opinion.

You have brought a lot to the events arena, with some very witty and fun challenges, which shows maturity beyond your years. I thank you for your support in the team.

:)

In these kind of situations one must always look for the silver lining. In this case there is a very clear silver lining... we can bump posts more often than every 3 hours now! LONG LIVE ANARCHY!!!

<3 u Classic! Thanks for all time you put into this community! ;)

In these kind of situations one must always look for the silver lining. In this case there is a very clear silver lining... we can bump posts more often than every 3 hours now! LONG LIVE ANARCHY!!!

<3 u Classic! Thanks for all time you put into this community! ;)

oO oi and his silver lining might be he can say what he really thinks (within forum rules of course).

:'( Classic you will be missed. I always thought you were awesome and never saw anything bad with any of your posts. I'm surprised that people complained, silly people.

Classic you monster you!

Being nice to people volenteering your time in the item check thread and constantly helping people how could you do these things LOL!

Honestly I felt you did an awesome job as an admin and will miss you as a mod but I am glad you are sticking around in game and on the forums.