Sign in to follow this  
classic22

There comes a time for all of us...

lets come to my house instead?

*smiles slowly*

[[2153,hashtags]]

Forum peeps!

There comes a time when everyone has to move on and they've had enough. Effective immediately I have stepped down from my moderation position. The complaints about me was just getting too much, and I never really felt like anyone told me I was doing anything wrong.

Hitmonchan approached me about my position and we both agreed it's time to move on. I don't hold any grudges with anyone in the community, nor do I hold any anger towards Trendy.

Trendy, you are a fantastic company with a really good group of guys and girls. Don't stop what you do, I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 years.

To those who have wanted me removed, congrats, you won. To those of you disappointed by this decision, don't be, everyone needs to push forwards.

It's been a blast!!

Keep on defending :)

<3 Classic

First reaction: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :monk:

I heard something in a chat a few days ago, about a certain person, with a certain gender, of which i won't say the name. (it problably knows when reading this) About a certain infraction, that would contact hitmonchan about it because it thought it was unfair or something... (sorry for the vagueness cuz i don't want to point fingers nor say names, you'll problably know who it is)

.. And now i read this.. really really sad. (problably related to each other since the timing i'm guessing)

I want to thank you for everything you have done for this community!

Being a forum admin takes up time, effort and responsibility which i think you done a great job in!

I hope you enjoy being free from all the hectics, and enjoy your extra free time! yay for extra free time!

Atleast your name will stay on that wall down their which i can still not reach haha :P

To make up the difference:

You:

= winner

To the whiners (yeah you read this right, whiners not winners) i want to pass this note..

Oke 1 more... this is Trendy in this whole situation:

Thanks Rob. I know our views can differ slightly, and I think we can both agree that nothing was ever personal (even when the debate made its way to facebook ;) ).

I am going to use this time to focus more on my family as well. :)
Yeah comments like this is why the first part of your name is CLASS enjoy the time with the family because your going to blink and they are going to be driving away to start their own family before you know it. Peace.

Thanks for the laughs guys, the posts certainly have brought a smile to my face.

Boyjim, I think it's purely coincidence that I left right as someone complained about an infraction. (I've probably handed out 30-50 infractions over my time. Not a huge amount really)

Trendy assures me that my moderation wasn't too heavy handed, and that I meet once gave an infraction incorrectly.

Of course people are going to complain that they get infractions, it's natural human behavior to think you are always right, even when laws/rules so very clearly state otherwise.

I think I know about the person you're referring to. It's funny you know, I saw a chat that involved several "high ranking" members of the community and even a Trendy employee. A couple of people decided to go on a hate rant, and not one person stopped to defend me, not even Trendy. Guess it shows just how things are. :(

(For the record, that Trendy employee didn't say anything in that chat. No hate, no defense)

I certainly didn't and still don't want anyone to be upset with Trendy. Whilst I have decided to step down, trendy also asked me to leave. They are only doing the right thing by their customers, and I certainly do not blame them. I will still continue to support Trendy both with my wallet and with people who need help here. I would encourage you all to do so. No other gaming company is like Trendy, so let's hope they remain that way :)

Haters are gonna hate, but I certainly have moved on to bigger and better things. It's all part of life. We should all just concentrate on playing and/or enjoying life.

I'm certainly thankful for the experience this opportunity has given me. :)

your inbox is full... so i have to resort to this.

Classic and Junbao,

My brother's wife made pound cake as a Thanksgiving dessert, using her grandmother's ancient secret recipe. I have seats for you guys... you guys coming?? hahaha

Thanks guys for being the best!!

your inbox is full... so i have to resort to this.

Classic and Junbao,

My brother's wife made pound cake as a Thanksgiving dessert, using her grandmother's ancient secret recipe. I have seats for you guys... you guys coming?? hahaha

Thanks guys for being the best!!

TAKE THE OFFER! :O

/caps ;)

I forgot to invite you to thanksgiving classic! We had ribs and chicken. It was amazing...

[[2153,hashtags]]

I forgot to invite you to thanksgiving classic! We had ribs and chicken. It was amazing...

[[2153,hashtags]]

What? No shrimp on the barbie?

I just found out about this! Classic, you were always a straight shooter in my book. Now theres like three things worth mentioning about Australia. Hough Jackman, Nicole kidman, and Classic22!

You will be missed!

I probably won't be nearly as active. I'm going to take some time to actually play the game and enjoy myself without getting hundreds of PM's a week from people complaining about the game, complaining about other people and asking me to do everything for them.

Thanks for the kind words so far :)

Classic, I have not played with you on PS3 ever since I joined the forums as well as the EVENTS. So I really do not know which platform you are playing...

Thanks for your dedication to the Dungeon Defenders Events and the forum integrity. My experience with the events have been a fruitful one. Your team of valiant defenders have kept the games alive and fun. I really appreciated the work done by the WHOLE team including the newly recruited ones... really....

Hope to see you host some games on PS3 and lets go kick some butts!!! OK?

Classic, I have not played with you on PS3 ever since I joined the forums as well as the EVENTS. So I really do not know which platform you are playing...

Thanks for your dedication to the Dungeon Defenders Events and the forum integrity. My experience with the events have been a fruitful one. Your team of valiant defenders have kept the games alive and fun. I really appreciated the work done by the WHOLE team including the newly recruited ones... really....

Hope to see you host some games on PS3 and lets go kick some butts!!! OK?

I think if he hosted a public it would be full before it showed up on the search :P

Well, you and I have had our differences.. but this news saddens me, you were always fair and I grew to really like you.

classic has a great job! :)

Indeed I do. Unfortunately the chance of Trendy wanting to hire me or being able to pay me enough are extremely low.