Sign in to follow this  
classic22

There comes a time for all of us...

Haha, I know the rules inside and out, even helped write them, so if I do break them, someone has most likely hacked my account ;)

Jorts, I still have no interest in coordinating events anymore. Looking back, community run events are just not good economically for any of us. :(

I know they're not good economically but man they are still the greatest thing you'll ever play in your life! :)

I know they're not good economically but man they are still the greatest thing you'll ever play in your life! :)

I still haven gotten one for myself. Only a stig :( which I'll never sell.

[[1565,hashtags]]

it is really sad to see you go classic i thought you were an awesome moderator because you were fair. if you ever wanna play dd im always an invite away haha. Dont leave the forums classic peopls do like you i know im your friend:). I hope to see you around.

Enjoy the break, Classic! It was very kind and sacrificial for you to do all you did as a volunteer, and I hope it'll be a fond memory for you as you look back, and maybe even a cool thing to have on a resume as you move forward. I never saw you in-game! Maybe I'll see you sometime there now that you've got less on your plate.

i didn't vote for this.

thank you for all your efforts and your valuable time. enjoy your time off brother Classic! :)

btw, it's good to see this thread. this certainly shows what you're made of, displays your character... true class.

edit: deleted comment on Hitmonchan, it was irresponsible and careless of me. truly sorry!

Classic, you have always been very helpful and you have spent a great deal of time helping Trendy and the community out. While it is sad to see you step down, I am glad you are in a position to enjoy your time more.

:D

You're all very kind.

Just because I've stepped down, doesn't mean people should leave or stop playing :) enjoy the game still :)

I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but this is a sad day for the forums. You have my respect as well as others whether they agree with your decisions/comments or not you have Everyones respect on these forums. I wish you peace you can now relax and enjoy this place as well as life more without the stress and anxiety of moderating this place. Peace.

I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but this is a sad day for the forums. You have my respect as well as others whether they agree with your decisions/comments or not you have Everyones respect on these forums. I wish you peace you can now relax and enjoy this place as well as life more without the stress and anxiety of moderating this place. Peace.

Thanks Rob. I know our views can differ slightly, and I think we can both agree that nothing was ever personal (even when the debate made its way to facebook ;) ).

I am going to use this time to focus more on my family as well. :)

You're all very kind.

Just because I've stepped down, doesn't mean people should leave or stop playing :) enjoy the game still :)

you banned me :( :P

you banned me :( :P

You wouldn't expect a cop to let you off would you? Follow the rules = no ban.

Besides it was temporary ;)

Well if I offer him doughnuts, why yes I do.

[[1565,hashtags]]

Well if I offer him doughnuts, why yes I do.

[[1565,hashtags]]

I didn't get offered any donuts :(

Actually, while I think about it. No one tried to bribe me or anything. Guess this community is pretty good after all :p

I didn't get offered any donuts :(

Actually, while I think about it. No one tried to bribe me or anything. Guess this community is pretty good after all :p

I tried to slip $20 to hitmonchan once to investigate trendys new game. I got ignored :(

[[1565,hashtags]]

im still not sure what the ban was for exactly.. or what rule i broke..

thankfully i had a good criminal lawyer.. literally criminal i guess

im still not sure what the ban was for exactly.. or what rule i broke..

thankfully i had a good criminal lawyer.. literally criminal i guess

Discussing bans = ban

:O

[[1565,hashtags]]
[[2153,hashtags]]

/inb4ban

/inb4ban for taking post off topic lawl

[[1565,hashtags]]
[[2153,hashtags]]

These forums will go to hell without Classic! D:

*ahem*

[[1565,hashtags]]