Sign in to follow this  
classic22

There comes a time for all of us...

Forum peeps!

There comes a time when everyone has to move on and they've had enough. Effective immediately I have stepped down from my moderation position. The complaints about me was just getting too much, and I never really felt like anyone told me I was doing anything wrong.

Hitmonchan approached me about my position and we both agreed it's time to move on. I don't hold any grudges with anyone in the community, nor do I hold any anger towards Trendy.

Trendy, you are a fantastic company with a really good group of guys and girls. Don't stop what you do, I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 years.

To those who have wanted me removed, congrats, you won. To those of you disappointed by this decision, don't be, everyone needs to push forwards.

It's been a blast!!

Keep on defending :)

<3 Classic

:( Will you still be on the forums, or is this an effective retirement from everything DD related? :(

I probably won't be nearly as active. I'm going to take some time to actually play the game and enjoy myself without getting hundreds of PM's a week from people complaining about the game, complaining about other people and asking me to do everything for them.

Thanks for the kind words so far :)

Have fun classic! If you ever want people to play with, I'm always available :) Iv been slowly getting ready to quit, and maybe I just need new friends to play with.

I hope you stay active here, as all your work is greatly appreciated.

[[1565,hashtags]]

meh. it's annoying to see the whining people 'win'. i'm going to call this one and say this is the turning point where DD dies save for small groups that only play with others in said groups.

and if that's the case, GG people, you killed a game with all your pointless nonsense.

It is a sad day indeed.

Thank you for all of your time and effort you have given to the community.

Sent using Tapatalk

I think you'll enjoy not having to spend the time moderating! As for the rest, now you can become a troll yourself like 60% of the other forum posters (jk)

Thanks again guys!

It sure was hard work. But I'm glad the weight has been lifted. At least now I can post how I truly feel. :)

NO classic man if you are fully quitting I hate you (In a friendly tone) dont leave stay stay with us your to cool the people complaining about you shouldnt win :( you just ruined my whole week on me :(

aww just the day i come back to see dis forum, i see this :(

we'll miss u moderating classic despite what the haters said u were a pretty good moderator. Coming into the off-topic discussion i'm pretty sure we converted you into a bacon-ier throughout your time on here :p

Good luck with everything

....and just for old times sake :D

Classic, buddy, I'm still surprised to hear about your decision to leave. You should know that you will be missed by all, although we recognize that there are many great possibilities for you in your future. Working with you for the last several months has been a privilege, and your humor and knowledge has been a benefit to everyone.

I wish you all the best my friend.

Thanks again guys!

It sure was hard work. But I'm glad the weight has been lifted. At least now I can post how I truly feel. :)

Just make sure you don't break any forum rules! The day when Classic gets an infraction is the day the world ends...

Just make sure you don't break any forum rules! The day when Classic gets an infraction is the day the world ends...

Lol that would be ironic.

[[1565,hashtags]]

Haha, I know the rules inside and out, even helped write them, so if I do break them, someone has most likely hacked my account ;)

Jorts, I still have no interest in coordinating events anymore. Looking back, community run events are just not good economically for any of us. :(

Haha, I know the rules inside and out, even helped write them, so if I do break them, someone has most likely hacked my account ;)

Jorts, I still have no interest in coordinating events anymore. Looking back, community run events are just not good economically for any of us. :(

Posts on forums following rules. Get banned anyways.

[[1565,hashtags]]