So, who wants my gear?

Hey,

I've now finished giving my gear/mana away and have restarted the game, will keep information below :)

Red things are gone~
Green is those who won them~
Pink stuff I've recently added~
Yellow, current competition~

Greymere EV set: Transcendant/Mythical (Leather) mix of tower gear reaching tower stats 4300 / 2600 / 500 / 1100

xUnknownxXxKaosx Countess set: Mixed quality (Pristine) tower gear reaching tower stats 1260 / 4200 / 1100 / 1800

yata39 DPS Monk set: Ultimate/Supreme/Transcendant (Mail) DPS set reaching 2000 / 3000 / 1500 / 1000 hero stats, 1400 / 1800 boosts and includes 28k Monk Wrench / 19k Seahorse

GhostofLight Monk aura set: Transcendant (Leather) tower set reaching 1300 / 3500 / 2100 / 1600

cz_1shark1 Apprentice tower set: Supreme/Trascendant (Plate) tower set reaching 1900 / 3500 / 1700 / 2600

thebossawesome1 Trap huntress set: Ultimate/Transcendant/Mythical (Mail) tower set reaching 2000 / 3400 / 2000 / 2000

Teebor Minion summoner set: Transcendant/Mythical (Mail) tower set reaching 2200 / 3500 / 2000 / 2300 includes 2x 600*4 pet rocks

GeneticAssclown DPS Jester set & 10 billion mana: Ultimate/Transcendant (Plate) DPS set reaching 1800 / 3700 / 600 / 700 hero stats, 1300 / 700 ability boosts and includes 94k Pawn Shot

wussupwussup Barbarian set: Transcendant (Plate) reaching hero stats 1400 / 2700 / 1000 / 700, with 76k & 72k Steam Saws and no pet, but I can throw one in most likely. It's not the best but a decent starting point set for someone.

DSWITHDQ "DPS" Summoner set: Ultimate/Transcendant (Mail) reaching 1300 / 3200 / 1200 / 1000 hero stats, 500 / 1300 boosts includes 19k Seahorse & 16k 183/219 Genie

50 Billion mana*
*[COLOR="[[311,hashtags]]"]CoffeeTable and sooner tied in the 1-100 number guessing game and mutually decided to split the prize pool of 50 billion and extra items were thrown in due their decency![/COLOR]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i go countess set? ill be on tomorrow my sid is xUnknownxXxKaosx (might be easier to just click the link in my signature)
Im so excited lol that set is way better than mine :3
Also very nice on helping the community.

So very kind of you. I'd like the trap huntress set of mail if that is alright. SID: greymere RNG

EDIT: or EV set

Apprentice tower set please

SID: [LZ] Garzhod

[[1565,hashtags]]

Anything of that is better than what I have. I'm especially interested in the traptress and minion items.

SID: Teufelskerlin (and: I'm a girl, if that info boosts my chances ^^)

I would have loved any of these sets, as every one you listed is a huge improvement over what I'm using myself. I'm sure it's a bit too late for that, though, and that I've missed out. At the least, I'll say thank you on behalf of the community. You've done so many things to help both new and returning players thrive, and I've thoroughly enjoyed talking DunDef with you in the few cases we've actually found proper time. And if you're searching for games other than DD to play, well, that just means there's more options for online multiplayer. Never a bad thing, and DunDef will always be there if you yearn for more.

Thanks for waiting for Europe :-)
Atm I'm breaking in to NM and doesn't have any dps char. I've only built tower so far, to get the most of nightmare. But now in NM I feel ages behind, because of the lack of dps. Help me to help others.

S: Chairten

Hi,

Can I have the EV set?

SID: nzsolt79

It seems that I was the first who named the EV set first time...

Thx from Hungary ;)

any of those sets would be an upgrade for me i think so i will take anything please :-)

SID is Teebor
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970604668/

I'm also barely breaking into nm as well. I'll take any set that is left. :D

If and when every 'set' is gone, including the next 2 sets to be released, could I have the 80 bil mana? :)

SID: zero_break

EDIT: Apprentice tower set please and thank you.
Sorry for not reading correctly ha

You only get one chance at these kind of things so I'll go for it. :P

Got any DPS armor, perhaps a set, lying around?

Steam ID: sam6555