Sign in to follow this  
Commish

[GUIDE] 4 Seahorses in Under 10 Minutes Run/Build

I don't understand the part where u let 3 afk join.
I know how it works when u start the game but i don't now how i can join when I'm already ingame ?

cant find it when i press esc. and i don't see how u do it on the screen.

I use wired controllers. With those I just press the start button on the controller and then using the controller select a hero.

Also I tried to beat Commish's time. I did. 5 seconds. flat. Too bad I didn't get any towers down and totally lost the wave. I'll crown Commish King of the Aquanos Speed Run. :)

Also I tried to beat Commish's time. I did. 5 seconds. flat. Too bad I didn't get any towers down and totally lost the wave. I'll crown Commish King of the Aquanos Speed Run. :)

LOL
I think you could crush this time if you just put buff beams down, maybe auras, switched to summoner, started wave, and put minions on the buffs during wave...might take some +/-, not sure it'd be possible to do cold with just buffs, but maybe a few minions and then start...prob would work fine.

LOL
I think you could crush this time if you just put buff beams down, maybe auras, switched to summoner, started wave, and put minions on the buffs during wave...might take some +/-, not sure it'd be possible to do cold with just buffs, but maybe a few minions and then start...prob would work fine.

Probably.

Reminds me of another speed run made on Ogre Crush. A group I had joined had just killed the kraken on nmhc, and to wind down we jumped to Ogre Crush nmhc and did it without towers - just hero dps. Went super fast. Now that I think about it, your name looks familiar. Was you and keen, or mischief? IDK that was last spring.

Anyway four players with monks and seahorse could do it quick with just three aura stacks. Would have to have good dps though.

[[2158,hashtags]] ;)

Hey man, just wanted to take 1 minute to thank you, great build, works like a charm. I'm a little self-conscious about my stats so I also use up all my MUs, it takes longer to build (but still pretty fast) and i'm sure it holds :)

Yeah I run this with 3 aura stacks, buff beams and harpoons, easy seahorse farming ftw =D

Now I just need to figure out what constitutes a good seahorse so I can get rid of all these crap ones lol.

Yeah I run this with 3 aura stacks, buff beams and harpoons, easy seahorse farming ftw =D

Now I just need to figure out what constitutes a good seahorse so I can get rid of all these crap ones lol.

Ones with negative hero stats and under 300 ups aren't high end, a 250 up one is pretty decent though.

Or you could say that if it gets to 18k base dmg with good stats (i.e. 400+) to hero hp, atk, and whatever ability is used by the hero that wears it, is a good seahorse.

20k base dmg with good stats is great.

21k to 22k base dmg with good stats is truly great.

Anything above is hard to believe.