I Miss the Old Defenders.

I just came on here today because I was wondering if Dupes were still being spread like wildfires. But yeah Blade, I miss you. ME, you, shadow, and anybody else were the best with each other. You should add me back on psn.

now if only you got back on Taco!!! "/ lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to play console, but i dont have the time any longer, i dont have time to get players to max level, I loved the game back when max upgrade was 20, i had so many perfect stats, i was so tank :)

Oh im sure you can squeeze in a few minutes boxers, no excuses...lol get back on. ")

Oh im sure you can squeeze in a few minutes boxers, no excuses...lol get back on. ")

PC > Console

Capt could jump on console, but what for? Console lacks... everything. I'm a console player (15 more days then the switch to PC :p woot) and it's just boring once you have everything.

PC > Console

Capt could jump on console, but what for? Console lacks... everything. I'm a console player (15 more days then the switch to PC :p woot) and it's just boring once you have everything.

Its the simpleness of console, its just a little more relaxing then pc

I think it is kind of silly to compare the PC and console versions. It's like comparring the Gameboy version of a game to the PS3 version. They are two different products. Would people be so unhappy with the console if the PC version never existed? I severely doubt it. For a $15 game, to even get a platinum is big enough, but to have hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay is a huge deal. No other game I have played offers this kind of depth. There is no other game I have a plat for (over a year ago) that i still play.

I fully enjoy the console version for what it is. The last patch really opened up the game too. Double the upgrades mean all previous gear is basically worthless, and a whole lot of grinding needs to happen. I know it has not broken the game, as I never find people online playing on insane+ except for a few stages. No real reason to go above level 83 though. I have yet to see any gear at level 90 that makes the grind from 83 ==> 90 worth it at all. Some kind of special bonus at 90, like 2 pets, would be a great incentive. Insane+ does beg for more tweeks to the stats though, as builders do not have enough strength for the harder stages. Squire and Apprentice towers are still unbalanced (monk auras too).

Its the simpleness of console, its just a little more relaxing then pc

Depends on your fancy I guess :p

I guess I've always wanted a chance to burst into the NM Doors head on, running and gunning xD

But console does bring into the fact that Insane+ is almost completely OP. If some maps game more then 1.5 to 2million exp every hour, then the grind from 83->90 wouldn't be so bad. Or if Glitty+ wasn't so multiplayer required...

For a $15 game, to even get a platinum is big enough, but to have hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay is a huge deal. No other game I have played offers this kind of depth. There is no other game I have a plat for (over a year ago) that i still play.

I have to concur. Only one other game on XBox has given me this much fun for so long and that was Civilization (which I also played for years on the PC back in the early 90s).

But there is some amazing level 90 armor out there, had a 120 upgrade plate vest just before the last corrupt.
We should really get an Insane+ Glitterhelm only thread going. So we can arrange leveling a couple of times a week. It really is a multiplayer must. I could do Mondays & Wednesdays for 4 hours from 18:00 GMT

Well I miss sitting in the tavern talking with all the old event hosts for hours and hours, it was like family. :)

I miss trendy's events and when people would sign up for my events :(

I miss thinking 20 upgrades was a lot... And using elemental weapons. Don't do that ever anymore, but early on it was a key tatctic. Apprentice staffs were all elemental ones. Oh, and actually thinking any boss was hard, LOL.

Wow first time on here for ages
Glad to see there is love for the legendary defenders
I think I would even dust off my soda's addiction and jump back on if a few players returned
And yes I am aware sodas is weak as hello compared to modern weapons

I would consider myself a veteran on this game, since I had it day 1. I was a part of both trendy sponsored 360 event teams, but the game pretty much died a long time ago on the xbox 360. I'm hosting my own events with old event items, but I might stop, since there are a bunch of other games that I want to play.