I Miss the Old Defenders.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring out the EU content although its not the same now. Royally screwed that up.

In future releases at the same time Or it ruins it for others. I loved this game but the ship has sailed and cannot be arsed to get back into it. Well maybe a quick go lol

I miss the old Dungeon Defenders also. I miss it when the Blasticus was overrated, when the High Five was the best Squire weapon, and when Mistymire was the hardest map.

I do miss those days.

Mobile is still the good old days. Anything PC related is new :/

[[1565,hashtags]]

I have just joined the community on forums upon my quit back in Feb. 7th 2012 when I bought WoW. Due to having maxed chars. 70, 20^ armor on all w/ +9 starting in DPS/tower, and my bowling hitting for about 6K in my return after finding new patches came out my addiction was fed. And my bowling hitting a mere 3k. I made friends cause all I could do was Glitter insane, everybody loved a good Glitter match :D but I do still have my Gossamer 42^

I have just joined the community on forums upon my quit back in Feb. 7th 2012 when I bought WoW. Due to having maxed chars. 70, 20^ armor on all w/ +9 starting in DPS/tower, and my bowling hitting for about 6K in my return after finding new patches came out my addiction was fed. And my bowling hitting a mere 3k. I made friends cause all I could do was Glitter insane, everybody loved a good Glitter match :D but I do still have my Gossamer 42^

you mean 32^s right? i think that was the max

I have the sharpshooter, the suspended essence, the forests sorrow (old squire sword) and the fang of the queen (old monk weapon)

Dad's Spear?

Edit:
what could we do to bring everyone back? there was an attempt in this discussion that was started by Classic in case you missed it. http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?81469-A-small-discussion-tell-me-what-you-think!

you mean 32^s right? i think that was the max

That was what some thought at the time, then I started seeing 36 and like 38 so I did like 4 with some buds got the 42!

I don't think this is a game you ever reall stop playing. Its always a fun quick pick-up between other games or to kill time. Always a better weapon out there...

I'm about done with this. Going to try and get into torchlight 2.

[[1565,hashtags]]

• 4 weeks later...
exactly what it means..i'd help the community with the levels they found difficult...something i use to to. :)

I just came on here today because I was wondering if Dupes were still being spread like wildfires. But yeah Blade, I miss you. ME, you, shadow, and anybody else were the best with each other. You should add me back on psn.

Blade I remember it. We used to always run mistymire together. An then u stopped getting online. Those were the days lol .... PSN: tre_g4fx

I would love to play console, but i dont have the time any longer, i dont have time to get players to max level, I loved the game back when max upgrade was 20, i had so many perfect stats, i was so tank :)