I Miss the Old Defenders.

its just came accross my mind that DD is not the same without its old players, people left from lots of reasons and all i ask for is for the to come back. :/ what could we do to bring everyone back? and IT IS ME blade. alot of people say that someone hacked my account. its the one and only. :)

Blade,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by like founder of all that stuff?

exactly what it means..i'd help the community with the levels they found difficult...something i use to to. :)

Old DD? You young people don't know what it was like..

[[1565,hashtags]]

Old DD? You young people don't know what it was like..

[[1565,hashtags]]
dont lie to me started this game in in late February i remember 15 upgrade armor was worth a event item

dont lie to me started this game in in late February i remember 15 upgrade armor was worth a event item

Don't lie to you? Wtf did that come from...

I remember when the only thing out was mobile. And when you could join matches every hour of the day on it..

[[1565,hashtags]]

I miss the old Dungeon Defenders also. I miss it when the Blasticus was overrated, when the High Five was the best Squire weapon, and when Mistymire was the hardest map. Now Dungeon Defenders on console is a mere broken game. Filled with hackers and duppers (Not trying to discuss that). Now it takes forever to level up, I'm seriously scared to trade, mana isn't worth dirt, and balancing is horrible. When I finally got it for PC that only lasted for a few good 5 months before it dried up. Now all I do is visit these forums every now and then. Waiting for TE to announce a new DLC for PC, or some news on their new game.

>Mandatory response because Trip mentioned the turtle.

Reading a comment from oskas... alone was worth the OP. Good to hear from him. Also... What DID happen to Trip's Turtle?

Sorry... derailed the overall post again.

I miss the old Dungeon Defenders also. I miss it when the Blasticus was overrated, when the High Five was the best Squire weapon, and when Mistymire was the hardest map. Now Dungeon Defenders on console is a mere broken game. Filled with hackers and duppers (Not trying to discuss that). Now it takes forever to level up, I'm seriously scared to trade, mana isn't worth dirt, and balancing is horrible. When I finally got it for PC that only lasted for a few good 5 months before it dried up. Now all I do is visit these forums every now and then. Waiting for TE to announce a new DLC for PC, or some news on their new game.

I likewhat you said here, does anyone remember the OLD mistymire weapons? Kol

i'm wondering what "blades blasticus" is.

Its a blasticus trendy gave me for helping the community before I left. that has 12 reload speed, 3800 base damage, 120 ammo clip, 1500 projectile speed and the 5 and 7 on all the stats, nothing that good but iits the thought that counts. IM NOT GIVING IT AWAY...

I likewhat you said here, does anyone remember the OLD mistymire weapons? Kol

I still have my pre-patch Gossamer Sharpshooter... Which the name is strange because doesn't sharpshooter imply accuracy at long range? With the 2 projectiles splitting... the farther the target, the less accurate right? That name never made any sense to me.