Sign in to follow this  
Warmonger

No one visits my AFK shop :(

I tried to get some mana from AFK shop on Ranked, but failed. Over last night nobody has bough ANY of my items at all. I could not really find anyone visiting my shop while I'm watching, still.
Only one person dropped me like 2 billion tokens for unknown reason (thanks!), but that's not exactly what I was up to :P

I remember on Open, at least, good shop was clered after an hour before the game become hacked to tears.

But now... really no one wants to buy selected Trans armor with 100M per item max? Neither cheap pets, tower weapons etc... I used to buy worse gear for more from all shops, so can't see why people are absolutely not interested in my stuff :(

Maybe I'll drop by! Ya I seem to not get really anymore nowadays. Got like 3 people in a half hour.

[[1565,hashtags]]

It's "Warmonger's shop - fair prices" on Ranked. Isn't the description catchy enough?

Try, "UNLOCKED TAVERN" or "FREE CUBES". That's gets people.

[[1565,hashtags]]

[quote]i don't see it[/quote]
Uhm, I closed the game after this dissapointment. 9 hours was quite enough to people buy out everything... or not :(

[[1565,hashtags]]

lol, I might try those some time. Or maybe both, at the same time.

But now... really no one wants to buy selected Trans armor with 100M per item max? Neither cheap pets, tower weapons etc... I used to buy worse gear for more from all shops, so can't see why people are absolutely not interested in my stuff :(

My AFK netted 24b+ in the last 12 hours so I've no idea why people aren't stopping in. It's certainly not a lack of shoppers.

do you have level filter to high?? that can stop buyers from entering

also your prices some people probably enter different shops and see what cheapest and still good stats

i dont even name my shop and i get many buyers lol

[quote]do you have level filter to high?? that can stop buyers from entering[/quote]
Does it really stop people from shopping? Quite ridiculous if you ask me :P

But thanks, will try.

But thanks, will try.

yes it does because you might have level filter at 90 for example then there would be player who are still in the 70 to 90 range

it does help i tested by setting max filter barely made any sales
but when set to level 0 i always have items sold

I put floor sale, always get a lot of traffic. In fact, my actual shop is bare. It has been for a cpl weeks now. I am to lazy anymore to farm and fill it back up.

You run some type of fire wall, peer block will shut out a lot of Limelight traffic, but let others in. Anything that might close off addresses on Net. I have had issues with my firewall, peerblock, and a few other things. It's tricky because I can connect, but can only connect to half the people I see on servers. Peerblock, Peer Guardian, some torrent clients.

As for shops, Lots Of shops I go into have almost nothing that would interest me for high prices. Kobolds, Rocks, and very little selection of trans armor.

What I do is after 3 full run of kings, that normally is over 60 trans armor pieces I just set up a shop "Trans Armor" and sell them off for 600mil each. Sometimes I just give them away, or do a run and let guys look through it latter.

As for mana?

If Trendy fix the freaking RNG, something might drop someday worth upgrading. There is a point mana is worthless, because you hit the place where most all Ult's are pure crap.

Mike.

Certain times get more people. I also think generic names like 'Cheap Myths' dont attract anyone with any real mana. Mainly just beggars etc.

Like right now for instance everyone has their shop open but not many are playing...no traffic.

yes it does because you might have level filter at 90 for example then there would be player who are still in the 70 to 90 range

it does help i tested by setting max filter barely made any sales
but when set to level 0 i always have items sold

My serach filter is set to insane/NM but when you search shops easy's show up. I believe the filters dont count for shops.

Another issue is that the last two times I get asked about selling my Ult armor on the tables, and do I have any full Ult sets.
I just sold maps with Ult armor drops because it's so horrible, most missing the major dps and twrstr stat. Some just will never be even close to the trans I have on, so I don't bother with them.

That seems to be the hot ticket item now though. Full Ult sets, and to be honest, I don't know where the heck to get them. What map is that? Better yet, you have 4.00 to buy the program that makes them, and bypasses V.A.C.

Mike.

But thanks, will try.

I wondered about this myself, so I tried it. Doesn't matter. As long as the AFK shop is enabled, I got people of all levels joining, regardless of the minimum level that was set, which is as it should be.

All in all, the name of the shop is always the most important. Describe what you have for sale. Even if my trans items are cleared out, I still get shoppers as long as I have "Myths" in the title.

My afk shop gets cleared out so fast. There is no level filter for shops. Shop name can really help you sell stuff. I sell out much faster with the right name... I also organize the CRAP out of everything and don't have anything not in folders.

Either you have items nobody wants to buy or????

It's not that people don't buy, they don't even join my shop :( Only friends do.

Somebody please tell me that my shop (Warmonger's shop) is visible now.

go with "Honest bobs legitimate used gear" that should bring people in :-)

tbh i expect a lot of people don't realise there is a shop tab

[[1565,hashtags]]
lol, True!

Really, I always had a problem selling stuff to and never understood how other people did it (especially in the early days when people actually bought stuff with mana instead of cubes). It's why I never really got into the whole trading game.