Sign in to follow this  
B33b3

Well this was unexpected

So I was working on finally getting trans surv achievement and was about to start the last wave of Hall of Court when I decided to open the chests and out of a chest pops this...

Only my second ult armor ever, but still, from Hall of Court?

Man, that's like 1 in a billion for sure, gratz!!

Is interesting how the chests can surprise you. Some of my best ult/supreme came out of chests. Worth the effort check them out.

Man, that's like 1 in a billion for sure, gratz!!

Is interesting how the chests can surprise you. Some of my best ult/supreme came out of chests. Worth the effort check them out.

Yeah both ult armors I've gotten were from chests. I don't know what it is about chests, but they always seem to have the best loot. I really just wish it had more upgrades though, I'll probably sell it because of that.

Time to overhaul the RNG. It makes more sense to give labels a percent to drop, then add the stats to the labeled drop. This way all ranking labels are better than the lower ranked ones, and we don't get everything looking the same.

Lots of myths on Kings are better in stats than the Ults, and that piece just had enough stats thrown into it for it to be considered an Ult.

Mike.

Lots of myths on Kings are better in stats than the Ults, and that piece just had enough stats thrown into it for it to be considered an Ult.

Mike.

Gee, I wonder if it's because King's game tends to be a bit harder place than Hall of Court?