Sign in to follow this  
yata39

Need a bunch of people to do some NMHC CD Runs with me

I'm bored of farming gear and would like to try and have a challenge hit me up if ya want to try ;)
SID yata39
He's waiting :oldone:

I don't think I am bored enough to run through that a 14th time. Really a disappointment, Nothing but myth garbage drops till Boss and best I have gotten was given to me by someone else. An Eternion spear with 255 ups that sits on my tavern table.

I don't think I am bored enough to run through that a 14th time. Really a disappointment, Nothing but myth garbage drops till Boss and best I have gotten was given to me by someone else. An Eternion spear with 255 ups that sits on my tavern table.

Drops on HC are bugged on that map do non HC for the better E Wep drops

[QUOTE]Drops on HC are bugged on that map do non HC for the better E Wep drops [/QUOTE]

As far As I can tell. Hard core also makes no difference on Sky City reward drops. 31 Krystal Strykers all myth, all HC, all ups under 200.
Both my nice Barb Steam Saws over 300 ups came from Not playing Hard Core.

I do notice that HC and MM effect survival drops, but not convinced it matters on Campaign rewards.

CD is not hard until you get to the boss. It takes someone that has the pattern figured out. The mobs are about like Boss rush. Easy to kill.

Mike.

As far As I can tell. Hard core also makes no difference on Sky City reward drops. 31 Krystal Strykers all myth, all HC, all ups under 200.
Both my nice Barb Steam Saws over 300 ups came from Not playing Hard Core.

I do notice that HC and MM effect survival drops, but not convinced it matters on Campaign rewards.

CD is not hard until you get to the boss. It takes someone that has the pattern figured out. The mobs are about like Boss rush. Easy to kill.

Mike.

Seriously, you don't need to spam EVERY THREAD with your freaking krytykal strykers, NOBODY CARES!

Hardcore is only a 5% modification to the randomizer multiplier. It's not something that is visibly obvious. You can still get terrible drops even with hardcore and mixmode on in any map. adding 5% of is still a terrible number.

Hardcore is only a 5% modification to the randomizer multiplier. It's not something that is visibly obvious. You can still get terrible drops even with hardcore and mixmode on in any map. adding 5% of is still a terrible number.
I noticed on sky city, after doing 10 farming runs for steam saws, NON HC, that on average, I got better saws, but the best saw I got any of those runs was far worse than what I usually get as my best in HC after 10 runs. So, for me, that small sample size of 10 runs makes me never want to do non HC runs again on that map.

I noticed on sky city, after doing 10 farming runs for steam saws, NON HC, that on average, I got better saws, but the best saw I got any of those runs was far worse than what I usually get as my best in HC after 10 runs. So, for me, that small sample size of 10 runs makes me never want to do non HC runs again on that map.

That doesn't mean that hardcore isn't working- it only could suggest that the base quality values used in generating the item are not as high.

I don't mean to call you out, but could you please give a source/reference as to how you came about the number "5%" ?

I don't see it anywhere on the wiki. Could this number have been asked and answered in the past "Ask us Anything" weekly digests? Or are you just making this number up?

Seriously, you don't need to spam EVERY THREAD with your freaking krytykal strykers, NOBODY CARES!

U mad bro?

And yes, HC in the high-end maps pushes the item RNG too close of the constant stats rollover.

I don't mean to call you out, but could you please give a source/reference as to how you came about the number "5%" ?

I don't see it anywhere on the wiki. Could this number have been asked and answered in the past "Ask us Anything" weekly digests? Or are you just making this number up?

It's way back in the patch notes for when they added hardcore mode. Seriously, anyone else care this thread got hijacked?
I wanna poke all old ones eyes out!

~5% for normal drops, 45% for rewards last I checked (with a few even higher)

It's way back in the patch notes for when they added hardcore mode. Seriously, anyone else care this thread got hijacked?
I wanna poke all old ones eyes out!

I've literally read every single patch note on that wiki. Hardcore mode was introduced at 7.15.

Any subsequent patch note regarding hardcore mode drops/rewards after 7.15 does not state a concrete number.

The only information we know is that Hardcore does indeed yield slightly better loot and experience.

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?58073-Current-Patch-Notes-(7.44b)

scroll down....

* Added optional Hardcore Nightmare Mode, no respawns allowed during Combat phase (but you don't lose until your core is destroyed). Yields slightly better loot & more XP than regular Nightmare Mode, and later further rewards.

7.17e
* 5% buff to Mix Mode item Quality

* Hardcore Mode is now accessible on all Challenges, and gives better reward items (on Campaign and Challenges) than non-Hardcore

-------
OK, so this was not so difficult, and available to all here on the forums. Don't believe everything a Wiki tells you, go to the source!!

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?58073-Current-Patch-Notes-(7.44b)

scroll down....

* Added optional Hardcore Nightmare Mode, no respawns allowed during Combat phase (but you don't lose until your core is destroyed). Yields slightly better loot & more XP than regular Nightmare Mode, and later further rewards.

7.17e
* 5% buff to Mix Mode item Quality

* Hardcore Mode is now accessible on all Challenges, and gives better reward items (on Campaign and Challenges) than non-Hardcore

-------
OK, so this was not so difficult, and available to all here on the forums. Don't believe everything a Wiki tells you, go to the source!!

Thanks for the evidence. I do remember seeing this.

[[1565,hashtags]]