Worst Drops Ever?

first off, I don't want this thread to ever be an angry rant about the RNG, lets just have a laugh about how bad it can be, and have some fun here guys n gals, it is a game after all

Not exactly the picture I wanted to be starting this sort of thread with, but here goes

so what other sorts of truly awful drops have you come across?

does anyone think they could put together the ultimate delevelling set?

Gather a set of those lol. Iv had around the same quality with godlies before. It's no fun.

[[1565,hashtags]]

How does that become a Godly? does it not look at the Negative and only see 100's? It's very disturbing since I find myth also with 400 stats, better than my labeled Ult 100 armor.

Trendy read my post as they censored some of it for me. My hope is that they have something in mind to slay the RNG Monster.

have fun all.

Mike.

I still need someone to explain to me how those are labeled Godly. It's very disturbing.

It explains why I get labeled ults that should not even be labeled myths. How's that a Godly?

Mike.

I'm currently collecting a lvl 1 set with completely empty stats, I have chain armor and chain boots :I

Are you counting resists? I can't find any completely blank.

[[1565,hashtags]]

Man, I can give you a billion for that :D

I don't know if you are serious or not but if you are not I'll pay 50m legit.

I have gotten TONS of mainly negatives and all negaitive items. I have farmed a boat load of G on Treads so use to that bit.

By far my worst drop ever has to be the one time I ran NM HC Talay survival.

I picked up a very nice chest piece probably the best I have ever found it was awesome!
It was a truely Supreme Supreme Armor yeah!

Why is it I call it my worst drop ever?
Because the next time I loaded the game it was GONE!
Trendy fixed the toon that had rolled back and the empty mana but since they could not actually restore the data from the run it was gone with the wind!

My favorite worthless drop I ever got was a torn helmet that had NO stats at all totally blank. I still have it because it was fun to find!

Sky city NMHC - 13^ myth steam saw, with all negatives, but 400 hero attack..

[[1565,hashtags]]

RNG gave me this while I was testing some mod script a few weeks ago.

Because of how I generated it, that had exactly the same chance as the same item with nothing but +330 to 8 stats...

Also fun fact: Apparently, it was better than wearing nothing, even though the quality would have been well into the negatives, and it would've reduced most of my hero stats to 0.
Odd.

Rageamok's cleats take the cake, though. Each neg higher than 115 had a less than 7% chance to be negative, yet he still managed to get 3 of them. Less than 0.001071875% chance (0.5^5 * 0.07^3) of getting that spread of negs (before calculating in the chances of the individual number rolls). Probably roughly the same chance as getting a decent Ult piece.

I don't know if you are serious or not but if you are not I'll pay 50m legit.

I am. I want my tavern table covered with utter junk :D

EDIT: Another billion for the piece above^

RNG gave me this while I was testing some mod script a few weeks ago.

Because of how I generated it, that had exactly the same chance as the same item with nothing but +330 to 8 stats...

Also fun fact: Apparently, it was better than wearing nothing, even though the quality would have been well into the negatives, and it would've reduced most of my hero stats to 0.
Odd.

Rageamok's cleats take the cake, though. Each neg higher than 115 had a less than 7% chance to be negative, yet he still managed to get 3 of them. Less than 0.001071875% chance (0.5^5 * 0.07^3) of getting that spread of negs (before calculating in the chances of the individual number rolls). Probably roughly the same chance as getting a decent Ult piece.

That piece is awesome

[[1565,hashtags]]

Better than the accs with 30^s and no stats. Just empty space and upgrades never to be used. Sad accessory is sad.

Sent using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
For the no stats items drop and access. They are easy to farm, just do deep well on purestrat ans easy mode. You will drop tons of those. I didnt a couple myself to gear a no stats toon lol