What are your favorite hero costumes?

I think that a lot of the best stuff came from the initial two Halloween costume sets (the unlocks and the purchased set.) It's why I was sad not to see a new set of Halloween costumes this year. My personal favorite is probably the Steampunk Adept. As Grey-1 will agree, the hip sway alone is almost mesmerizing. The costume itself, though, is also fantastic. Not to mention it proves how a geeky girl can in fact be the hottest one around if she has the ambition to break out of her shell. Inspirational, it is.

I am not hooked on looks, otherwise I would not have a faster female Barb. Customs that add ability, I don't care what they look like. Not like Father Monk though who is way to slow to be considered useful.

A Costume that gave an extra 500 to tower stats would be nice. I don't care what it looks like, male though if possible.

Mike.

I like the super legendary monk. The costume of epicness.

[[1565,hashtags]]

Dude, the Sky Captain costume x10. I bought the new hero DLC just to use it. A close second would probably be the Easter Bunny for squire.

My favs: All of the unlockable Halloween set, George Washington, Jet Pack Bounty Hunter, something about the monk running around in a cupid suit with the curly hair makes me giggle, Sky Captian, Rudolph, but mostly, I love the Steam Punk Adept, too bad it came out the same time as the desert princess, i'd like to use that more.
I would like to see the Tavern keep get a flight suit! *wink* *wink*

I think I have seen this costume worn literally 4 times. Maybe.

I didn't even know that was a costume.

[[1565,hashtags]]

Gotta be some of the huntress costumes. Angel, trapgirl, and the original costume are all perfect ;) (I need another huntress so I can have all three at once >.>)

Do like the steampunk adept, leprechaun mage, super legendary squire, mermaid countess, demoness and summoner though :)

EDIT Forgot the sky captain. Probably b/c I don't have one >.>

My favorite is the Ninja costume. Makes Monk look less like he has major arthritis.

Per class though....

Squire: Pirate
Apprentice: Vampire (totally not a vampire, though)
Huntress: Witch
Monk: Ninja
Countess: Mermaid
Ranger: Assassin
Initiate: Sky Captain
Adept: Steampunk
Summoner: Default. I don't like the Demoness.
Jester: The Fool. Still bloody fast, takes a punch.
EV: Default.
Barbarian: Amazon. Still doesn't bloody die, doesn't move slower than molasses going uphill.

I cant believe no one has mentioned the Queen of Hearts yet. Dose hips dat lipstick!

if you make a new set Trendy please add Catholic Priest Monk, Angry Nun Huntress, Choirboy Squire and Pope Apprentice.

my favourite costumes are the santa's little helper for the huntress, bunny or turkey for the squire, conquistador for monk, default mage with pirate hat on, jet pack for ev, demoness for summoner, scottish barb.