Sign in to follow this  
starfox64_0

"Future Events Team"

i would be willing to join trying to understand how these whole event things work new to events and still not understanding how they work just been playing the game trying to get by but its tough hoping to join and learn how these things work

Honestly I believe I would be rather useless in the team, I'm quite a newb in the game and I have yet to learn what the events in this game even is.

I just wanted to post to support the idea of this, I'm sure it will be fun and help me fill my time in the game.

Honestly I believe I would be rather useless in the team, I'm quite a newb in the game and I have yet to learn what the events in this game even is.

I just wanted to post to support the idea of this, I'm sure it will be fun and help me fill my time in the game.

i would be willing to join trying to understand how these whole event things work new to events and still not understanding how they work just been playing the game trying to get by but its tough hoping to join and learn how these things work

It doesnt matter if you are new to events or new to the game itself anyone can help out there are plenty of things for people to do

I suppose I could feed ya items on PC. Since I just acquired a new monk wrench I will donate my old espear to this. It is a 71K ish ranged. You'd have to do it as a PVP format. I guess I could offer map runs as a reward as well if needed.